Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Realistically we should only stretch him if we had a legit superstar ready to sign with us and we needed the cap room.

Not that I anticipate anyone coming here, but next summer is a huge free agency period

A lot of stars becoming UFA

Like donewithjs donewithjs said, if we had a a legit star ready to commit I'd be cool with it but if not then just eat the last year of that deal

Who's up?
Well I guess the #1 would be Klay but taking a second look it’s not that great either with Westbrook signing that extension

A lot of good role players coming off the books as of now though, rookie contracts from KPs class ending

Hope we can make a move for Will Barton. Also since we showed interest in Jabari, curious to see what goes on there.

I'm not really sure Jabari is going to be worth whatever he commands... A lot of the tape on him is questionable right now. I'm not sure what he is in total.

I'm probably in the minority but I'd throw the bag at Gordon. Jabari definitely not with his injury history, but wondering the type of deal he'll get.

I think a lot of players are gonna get underpaid this summer. Bad time to be a FA in 2018.

Gordon will for sure go under the 20mil mark i think

100% positive that Jabari is going to be commanding crazy money though :lol:

Anyone know what kinda money we’ll be working with this summer?

Gotta assume we’re still throwing KP that max extension right?

Bucks are gonna be inclined to match for Jabari so I think it would take a big offer to get him. Certainly you have to be really confident in projecting because it's gonna be more than what he has been able to show so far.

Off topic, but it's funny how Kanter only complains about his lack of playing time after a loss. Last 2 games we won and he played under 20 minutes in both and it's all gravy. Winning really does cure everything.

Back
Top Bottom