EUNFbxg.png

If Doc/ Austin rivers come here Im out.

Ive had enough

Im cool with Marc Jackson
I wouldn’t mind Austin Rivers at all

He’s gotten a lot better and is a really solid role player

But Doc and Mark are both overrated coaches I don’t want anywhere near my team

:rofl:
You gotta go back and read my posts. I’ve always been on the “wait it out, but let’s stop gassing Frank” team.
So why you bring dude up in the first place then? :lol:

Y’all be talking about Frank more than I do just in the opposite direction

Acting like I’m always saying outlandish things about him

He ain’t done much this season so why wouldn’t geek just a lil bit when he has his good games or I see a good advanced stat? :lol:

If the Knicks hire Doc ******* Rivers time is officially a flat circle for Knicks fans with no hope. There comes a point where you just have to say enough is enough. What do you expect us to do at that point? Its already hopeless enough with ******* cockroach Steve Mills running the team right now but if we hire another big name coach with no developmental history to speak of who has only won when great players have fallen into his lap, Idk if I'd be able to take it anymore.

So why you bring dude up in the first place then? :lol:

Y’all be talking about Frank more than I do just in the opposite direction

Acting like I’m always saying outlandish things about him

He ain’t done much this season so why wouldn’t geek just a lil bit when he has his good games or I see a good advanced stat? :lol:
At this point in the season, you’re synonymous with Frank. We gonna look to you for the answers since that’s your mans.

Who’s “y’all”? I haven’t been in this thread much this season besides throwing emojis and telling KP to take a seat.

Yeah you right, he hasn’t done much this season. So why not chill until you see some consistency? It can go both ways.

But like I’ve already told this thread: Frank is dumpster juice as of now. I will give him until ASW next season to make a final decision though.

At this point in the season, you’re synonymous with Frank. We gonna look to you for the answers since that’s your mans.

Who’s “y’all”? I haven’t been in this thread much this season besides throwing emojis and telling KP to take a seat.

Yeah you right, he hasn’t done much this season. So why not chill until you see some consistency? It can go both ways.

But like I’ve already told this thread: Frank is dumpster juice as of now. I will give him until ASW next season to make a final decision though.
To say he’s dumpster juice is just dumb

Literally, what were your expectations when we paired the biggest project of the lottery with the worst coach in the league? :lol:

Let Jeff breathe...always hiring & firing coaches...no consistency in NY. He only has 1 year left...
Why waste time? He’s clearly not leading us in the right direction.

Waste kps young years and our chances on building a bright future with a head coach that actually develops talents???? Nawwwwww

Waste kps young years and our chances on building a bright future with a head coach that actually develops talents???? Nawwwwww
Seriously. And it would be another thing if the current regime running the organization hired this guy. But they didn't so you know he's gone anyway, so why delay the inevitable? Especially when you got Steve ******* Mills at the top who will probably use Jeff as a scapegoat regardless of when he's fired. Might as well let him handpick his head coach asap so theres nobody else to throw under the bus when/if **** falls apart and he can fall on his own sword.

Last edited:

Waste kps young years and our chances of building a bright future with a head coach that actually develops talents???? Nawwwwww
At this point I don't know what the right direction is...and we as fans only see what we see when the team hits the court & what the media feeds us.
NYK fans hero JVG commended Jeff for his composure that was kept throughout the chaos and the KP injury....before KP injury we were only 4 games out the playoffs.
http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-k...irable-job-under-very-difficult-circumstances
When Trey first got here he could barely run P&R... now he's getting better :lol:
We got Troy Williams showing out and Frank getting better right before our eyes as well
Luke Kornet is even developing and competing with the Knicks....I'm not in love with them but...
Doc or Mark Jackson are GUARANTEED to help this team do better?
Y'all so hype to get hire a coach then get rid of him when we still don't have a solid core in place.

Players are actually showing improvement right now albeit at the end of the year in a lost season
Knicks get a new coach and the chemistry being built could dwindle.....another system will have to be learned and we could set ourselves back.
KP tore his ACL and won't be back until God knows when...

Rome wasn't built in a day man....coaches need a team of able bodies to win. Look at D'Antoni winning in Houston right now when Kobe and Melo didnt adapt to his system. We've got atleast 2-3 more years of rebuilding before we MIGHT be able to "contend" depending on what the other teams in the league look like

Back
Top Bottom