Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Man a fully realized stretch big Marc Gasol sounds almost unstoppable, not sure why you'd be against that.

Maybe if someone he liked delivered the message he'd still be a top flight player on the tail end of his career. It's so ironic how we're talking about this and a few days ago we were giving Spo the credit for overhauling Miami offensively when Fiz had a lot to do with that as well.

Are we going to regret this?
D2EF4BCF-F50F-4BF3-A59F-FC7229A7A673.png

They don’t even need him either. They’re doing damage in the playoffs without Hayward too. If they’re smart, Ainge would keep the cap space so that he can keep all the role players together. The only somewhat necessary upgrade is at PF.

This

I would try to unload Gordon tbh and get a solid 4 and more picks. They are doing a great job at evaluating talent and getting players to play to the best of their potential so Id take as many picks as I could get.

Next year will be interesting if brown, rozier and tatum get less min with the return on Kyrie and Gordon. Once they start getting less min they wont be able to play as free or be able to play through the slumps. Horford is lucky for now they dont have a solid replacement because that would also clear up more money.

"That asking price was too high for the Celtics, however, who will look to make a deal if Jackson comes down from his asking price"

The top part was cut off. The too high asking price was Phil Wanted Brown and 3 total first round picks. The Celtics were willing to Give 2 first round picks and an unnamed player.
"That asking price was too high for the Celtics, however, who will look to make a deal if Jackson comes down from his asking price"

if trade was made People close to Phil said he was going to select Ball and Lauri with the 2 picks if they were available.

Thread wylin’

Keep KP

Brown has been underwhelmin, Ball had a up and down rookie season and Lauri plays zero D

Not saying they’re trash but definitely not worth a KP

I love Porzingis but it'd be really hard for me to turn down Jaylen Brown, Lonzo Ball, and Lauri Markkanen for him.

We also would've kept our 8th pick.

If unnamed player was Terry Rozier i'd be all for it.

**** Phil for not taking Jae Crowder and instead taking a 2nd rounder who ended up being Cleanthony Early :pimp:

Jaylen Brown has been underwhleming?

Is there some alternate version of the NBA that I'm missing out on?
I guess underwhelming is a strong word but he definitely hasn’t progressed the way a lot of people thought he would to this point imo

IDK man, he's one of the best 2 way players in the game in only his second year.

Went from averaging 6 to 15 ppg in one summer. Shooting 40% from 3 and can lock down your best perimeter player. Him and Tatum are way ahead of schedule and are saving Boston's season along with Rozier.

He's pretty damn good imo. Up there with KP as future MVPs candidates and league leaders.

Jaylen Brown, Jason Tatum, Terry Rozier, and Al Horford are about to lead the Celtics to the Eastern conference Finals. Underwhelming

He's pretty damn good imo. Up there with KP as future MVPs candidates and league leaders.

He's good, but not that good. Cant be calling him a future MVP when he's never been or will be the focal point of an offense where opposing teams make game plans against him. Being behind Kyrie, Horford, and Tatum (to an extent) makes life much easier for him.

Also gotta take into account how Brad Stevens literally maximizes the strengths off all his players.

Yo if Fiz can really tap into KP’s shooting potential, he’s gonna be pulling up from 30 like Durant. :wow:

Also, if Fiz works with O’Quinn and gets his shot going a little more. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom