Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

No surprise

I hate Knicks' no. 9 history

Last time, we had no. 9. It was in 2003 :sick:

Edit: Outside of Knicks, no. 9 pick history looks nice. I hope we find our own Tracy McGrady

Last edited:
I wish we had more of an established core so we could swing for the fences with Zhaire Smith

This is kind of a weak draft, but there are 9 players I can see helping the Knicks, so I guess I'm glad we didn't fall further back. I'll be happy with either of the Bridges. Not sure which one I like more tho. Mikal is obviously more polished, and can already shoot and defend at a high level, but Miles has more athletic upside and I like how he plays w/ an edge. Would lean towards Miles just bc of personality/style, even though Miles does have some bust potential.

The only pick of the top 10-11 guys that would upset me would be Wendell Carter. He just doesnt seem to have a nba game or athleticism and would have no place next to KP. I also don't think much of the 2 kids from Kentucky (Shai or Knox).

the upside is this garbage *** lottery method will change next year

hopefully for the better

and by that i mean so that we have a much more even playing field

^

No surprise. He's an Ivy League alumni after all :lol:

Good decision by KP. Real Madrid is one of the best sports clubs

So question for team tank. Was it worth it? Will the Knicks be able to get an impact player at 9. A player who might be impactful in the near future. Tanking for the 9th pick is so damned Knickish :lol: only player I say stay away from is M Bridges because he's already 21 going on 22, he's only got 2 years left in him :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom