we getting the #1 pick

tumblr_inline_nsouxz2YuR1qd5w84_500.gif

Yall see this outside??

We lucky to make it out alive tonight than get a top pic
DdRKLM0VAAEQjmq.jpg

Smh I just got caught :smh:

Thanos is coming

http://www.didthanoskill.me/

Ian Begley: Knicks GM Scott Perry reiterates to @Alan Hahn that the club is looking to draft the best player available, regardless of position. “We’ve got to get the highest level of talent that we can get on our roster and we’ll figure out all of the positions once they get in there.”

One NBA source close to the Knicks brain trust told The Post they must decide if the Alabama guard is an unquestioned upgrade over what they already have in Frank Ntilikina, Emmanuel Mudiay and Trey Burke. Problem is, Sexton — like Ntilikina and Mudiay — hasn’t established a perimeter shot despite his athleticism and dazzling penetration ability. “Frank’s a better defender,’’ one NBA personnel director said. “And Collin can struggle with his shot.’’

Knicks GM Scott Perry on the team’s ability to land an impact player in the draft: “I am confident we will be able to find a prospect who can help our team regardless of where we pick, as well as our scouting staff’s ability to maximize our draft position,”

Howard Eisley is being ‘strongly considered’ for David Fizdale’s coaching staff, per league sources. One source described it as ‘highly likely’ that Eisley would be retained but cautioned that no final decision had been made.

David Fizdale to @GetUpESPN on the type of player he’s looking for w/NYK: “Long and tough. But he’s gotta have an edge to him. I don’t want soft guys here. I don’t want cupcakes. I want guys that have an edge to them, that enjoy defending. That get joy out of locking teams down.”

Improve draft position ? Are we trying to move up? :nerd:
Plus i can maybe see us signing KCP this summer somehow

9, hahahahaha. Don't give as **** about our record. We're easily bottom 3 worst team in the league. We shouldn't be at 9. NBA needs to fix this ****. I'm tired of it.

Back
Top Bottom