Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Games will still sell on most nights, whether or not KP playing or not.

Dolan called Porzingis a "great player," but stressed the importance of building a strong supporting cast around him.

Porzingis underwent ACL surgery on Feb. 13 and has been rehabbing in Latvia since the end of the season. While optimists have pointed toward January as a potential return, Dolan first raised the possibility of Porzingis missing the season

Following comments from owner James Dolan that Porzingis could sit out the entirety of next season, GM Scott Perry maintained the indefinite timeline but with a new wrinkle.

Dolan is a changed man. Give him and the straight shots a chance. lmao

Who here wants two tickets for one world observatory (going to the top of the freedom tower) for 38 dollars via PayPal? Retail is 76...I just don't want this to go to waste. Expires this Monday...I'll give you the code and schedule it anytime before it expires Monday night.

:nthat:

knicks-23.jpg
Man big city teams just aren't good for dudes with depression issues.

Word on the street is Doncic could possibly slide out the top 3 due to his indecision about coming here. His people need to put the word out that hes not coming over for at least 3 years :wink: so he can slide a little more.

But the cat in the white is def suspect, his nipples are hard, plus he's wearing a white belt, the tips of his hair are dyed and his jeans are form fitting to his calves which are then pin rolled.

Life isn't that fair to us..

I finally bought 2K and the first season I bottomed out and got the worst record in the league.. Philly jumped into the top 3 and I ended up with the 4th pick. I'm jinxed even in video games.

Life isn't that fair to us..

I finally bought 2K and the first season I bottomed out and got the worst record in the league.. Philly jumped into the top 3 and I ended up with the 4th pick. I'm jinxed even in video games.

Actually in the playoffs now with Philly, it's an irritating team in the game. Friggin Simmons open 100 times a game for a corner 3 but won't shoot. Then playing the Cavs with video game IT and DRose. LeBron ain't been the best player once.

Back
Top Bottom