Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Feel like Miles should be the pick, but watch us draft Mikal because of the “winning background” bull****

Frank's workouts this year look ALOT better than last year. He looks much faster and MUCH more comfortable, just off the eye test. It's good to see that he's improving and most importantly, putting in that work. It's going to be fun to see his growth next year.

As for the draft, I read that the Nuggets are trying to trade their first to a team that is willing to take on Faried. If true, this is something the Knicks need to be all over. Two lottery picks this year would help the team immensely. The Knicks have already made it clear that they are not looking for free agents this summer, so it can't hurt us.

We don't have the ammo to trade for the Nuggets pick but yeah I'd love a move like that.

He’s a dilemma. When you saw him in HS you thought he was the next big thing. But when you really watch him he doesn’t seem explosive enough on top of the back issues. I was initially high on him but now I have serious second doubts. 6’10 with back issues at 19. Yea....m

And my lack of explosiveness is based on his HS tapes.

He absolutely lacks explosiveness, don’t think he’s a big time athlete whatsoever plus back issues. No thanks.

Shopping eating its my third time. Should i watch the draft?
Soho
125th in Harlem
Fordham depending on what you want.

EDIT:
For eating there’s mad places
Bodega for the chopped cheese
El Puerta in Harlem
Katz
Halal Guys if you wanna try it
Ippudo Ramen
Prince St. Pizza
Koronet Pizza (grab the jumbo cheese and you good)

NYC fam , I’m heading out to NYC for 5 days any spots i should checkout?
Where are you gonna be staying/what type of stuff are you into?

NYC is a huge city. #1 thing I can say is just walk around a lot. Walking the Brooklyn Bridge is worth it. So is Central Park. For food you gotta tell us what you like.

NYC is a huge city. #1 thing I can say is just walk around a lot. Walking the Brooklyn Bridge is worth it. So is Central Park. For food you gotta tell us what you like.
This. I always tell visitors to break areas down by day and stick to that area/neighborhood to catch as much as you can in that day.

Gonna be staying at the marriot in SOHO.
Mainly like shopping and eating will probably visit the Moma and the museum beside central park i forget the name.
Walked the brooklyn bridge two years ago and all the way to Fulton st iirc. So i wont do that again.
I pretty much eat anything but vegan stuff
So far the list is
Peter Luger’s
Benjamin’s
Shake Shack
Katz Deli
Momofuku milkbar
Halal guys

And ill look into what ya’ll recommended here.
Best Pizza and Chicken spots?

Gonna be staying at the marriot in SOHO.
Mainly like shopping and eating will probably visit the Moma and the museum beside central park i forget the name.
Walked the brooklyn bridge two years ago and all the way to Fulton st iirc. So i wont do that again.
I pretty much eat anything but vegan stuff
So far the list is
Peter Luger’s
Benjamin’s
Shake Shack
Katz Deli
Momofuku milkbar
Halal guys

And ill look into what ya’ll recommended here.
Best Pizza and Chicken spots?

Red Rooster in Harlem is good for chicken, San Marzano is good too, Katz Deli, Umami burger

Back
Top Bottom