Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I don't want him back at all unless it's a steep discount like 3/$30M

I think Fiz will convince him to come off the bench in a Zbo type role (also depending on who we draft and KPs availability). Its tough because I definitely see Noah getting playing time. Plus we have KOQs contract. 3/30 seems fair, but do you want 3 bigs making that much money? Tough situation.

I think Fiz will convince him to come off the bench in a Zbo type role (also depending on who we draft and KPs availability). Its tough because I definitely see Noah getting playing time. Plus we have KOQs contract. 3/30 seems fair, but do you want 3 bigs making that much money? Tough situation.

Fiz, Perry, and Mills have been preaching defense & 'positionless basketball' for a while. Kanter provides neither of those.

It should be an interesting summer. We don't have much flexibility but we could go a lot of different directions.

I'm mad we didnt hop on that Faried with the #14 pick deal when we made the Bootyiay trade. Feel like that's 100% something we should look into.

I’m not defending his contract, but Noah’s contract is waaaaaaaaay worse. 4mil is a drop in the bucket nowadays.

That article makes no sense, why is is "surprising". It's far from guaranteed Trae goes prior to 9. He probably does, but I could see him sliding out of anyone.

Back
Top Bottom