Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I had Kanter on my fantasy team last year so I was forced to take an interest in his game and dude is good. He'd have like 18/10 nights and I'd think he got a ton of min and would check the box score and he'd play 20ish min. Kid can ball. He's cement footed on defense but offensively he's a stud

How the heck didn't referee call a foul on Tollliver? He grabbed KP's jersey and threw him down

I was gonna say wow the Pistons must really suck but my Knicks showed up in the 2nd half to lose their lead.

I need everyone who talked down about FrankNT to speak up for DSJR being out with a knee effusion already
The fact these lames still talking about Smith Jr is the problem.

Might as well bring back all the Muiday fans if this is how its gonna be then just keep going further back.

Last edited:
On a lighter note I don’t think we’ll have the worst record because the sixers are terrible. (I know we want the worst record but I don’t think it’s going to happen)

Good to see THJr bouncing back in the fourth quarter

Knicks players keep leaving shooters open at the corner

KP needs to play better second half basketball. 19 at the half in OKC then finished with 31. 23 at the half tonight and finishes with 33. Most stars with 20 at half finishes close to 40 for the game

Back
Top Bottom