Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

the knicks season was going decent up until they went out west the laker game they played very well...... Rose wasnt a bad knick.... he was efficient on offense.... should of ran the offense thru kp more...... cause phil wanted to trade carmelo at that point....

knicks again relying on a free agent year but 2019 will be make or break

アミーゴ アミーゴ : Thanks a lot homie , but I want to see the team when KP comes back . I've seen all the good teams in the league play the past few years between going to MSG and Barclays . Except for once or twice the local team took an L

One of our beat guys said if Porzingis comes back he'll be on a 25 minute restriction for the rest of the year.

only reason he should even consider returning is if we make the playoffs. east is trash that this is a possibility.

The fact that some of you are pushing for playoff contention is crazy to me. Every move Perry has done so far is for us to intentionally lose and develop young guys for the future.Why? For a lottery pick. As far as free agents not wanting to sign with us because we’re trash this year will be their lost. We’re doing things right for once and actually trying to build a foundation, something we haven’t had since we traded all our assets for Melo. We got the unicorn, we have a potential star in Knox, and we’re going to continue the experiment of letting Frank run a team. Next offseason if we get another potential lottery star we’ll be in GREAT hands without any stars coming here. Just look at the 6ers. That’s the plan.

The fact that some of you are pushing for playoff contention is crazy to me. Every move Perry has done so far is for us to intentionally lose and develop young guys for the future.Why? For a lottery pick. As far as free agents not wanting to sign with us because we’re trash this year will be their lost. We’re doing things right for once and actually trying to build a foundation, something we haven’t had since we traded all our assets for Melo. We got the unicorn, we have a potential star in Knox, and we’re going to continue the experiment of letting Frank run a team. Next offseason if we get another potential lottery star we’ll be in GREAT hands without any stars coming here. Just look at the 6ers. That’s the plan.
It still has to come together. Look at OKC who drafted Russ, KD (sonics) and Harden and have no rings to show for it. Hopefully that little bit of luck that's needed when building a team lands on us for a change.

It still has to come together. Look at OKC who drafted Russ, KD (sonics) and Harden and have no rings to show for it. Hopefully that little bit of luck that's needed when building a team lands on us for a change.

Look at the Warriors, they drafted Curry, Thompson, & Green.. They have rings to show. Proof that it CAN come together w/ patience and the right moves .... & also timing of course

Look at the Warriors, they drafted Curry, Thompson, & Green.. They have rings to show. Proof that it CAN come together w/ patience and the right moves .... & also timing of course
You don't think they had a little bit luck , as I mentioned, with Green becoming an all star and Steph becoming the player he is? No where in my post did I say it couldn't work. I mentioned OKC in contrast to Philly.

There was a lot of luck involved in the Warriors becoming the Warriors

- A 2nd round pick becoming not only an impact player, but a DPOY candidate
- Curry being signed for way under market value because of chronic injuries
- Curry getting past those injuries
- The 2016 cap spike allowing then to sign Durant

You don't think they had a little bit luck , as I mentioned, with Green becoming an all star and Steph becoming the player he is? No where in my post did I say it couldn't work. I mentioned OKC in contrast to Philly.

Understood. I think luck plays into it in most cases. But what can you really do about that one

654E1618-655D-46DB-BEC6-BF7D639A0F7E.png

Back
Top Bottom