Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Hilarious to see a Knick fan bid his fandom when the team is actually rebuilding properly for the first time ever :lol:

Knicks fan are used to hitching a hope wagon to badly built squads that they were told were “playoff teams” only to end up being trash.

So when they see an attempt at rebuilding it doesn’t compute. Too used to garbage heaps pretending to be competitive teams.

#superteam

I don't think there is a right or wrong way to build a contending/championship team there's only achieving the goal. Obviously the Knicks haven't been able to do it through it's selection of free agents and trades recently.

Last edited:
Remember when fans thought trading for Derrick Rose and signing Joakim Noah was a good idea

Trading for Rose wasn't really a bad thing. We were in dire need of a PG, even though he has been a shell of himself for years. Signing Noah to that contract was atrocious, BUT his skill set would have fit nicely had he not fallen off so quickly.

Noah might've had the fasted decline of any player...ever. He was all-nba 1st team and DPOY in 2014 and then utter garbage 2 years later. How sway...

Remember when fans thought trading for Derrick Rose and signing Joakim Noah was a good idea

I was one of those people......

My problem was I didn't realize how washed Noah was. Apparently, neither did Phil.

Noah might've had the fasted decline of any player...ever. He was all-nba 1st team and DPOY in 2014 and then utter garbage 2 years later. How sway...

Exactly, then you add in the fact that Phil was looking for Bigs who could pass, defend, and bring leadership. It made sense. Though apparently every other teams FO knew Noah was washed because they did their job.

i remember that year too... i went all out for the first game of the year... got me a sub from jersey mikes, copped a small bottle of henny to drink after and enjoy the game... and then they get blown out... talk about a waste of time and money :smh:

i remember that year too... i went all out for the first game of the year... got me a sub from jersey mikes, copped a small bottle of henny to drink after and enjoy the game... and then they get blown out... talk about a waste of time and money :smh:
You ****ed up getting Jersey Mike’s too. No bodega around you?

Back
Top Bottom