Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I know it's obvious Dolan was in the way in the past but how is he hindering the Knicks right now? He hired someone with experience, and credentials in Phil and gave him the keys and Phil was trash, leading him to get fired. I think that Dolan theory is true, but was a thing of the past.

Frank was limited in practice
Did some shooting stuff but nothing live
Will sit out tomorrow's game against Boston

Hopeful for Friday against Brooklyn

I know it's obvious Dolan was in the way in the past but how is he hindering the Knicks right now? He hired someone with experience, and credentials in Phil and gave him the keys and Phil was trash, leading him to get fired. I think that Dolan theory is true, but was a thing of the past.

yes it was cool to give phil the keys while dolan finally took a step back... but the first mess up he did was hiring phil... he hired a big name with absolutely no front office experience... phil was so concerned about the triangle he forgot how to build a team signing the wrong free agents/coaches and giving melo a NTC...and he took too long in firing phil... why give him an extension then fire him? dolan needs to hire someone competent like donnie walsh and just step back and give them the keys like he did for phil... he has the potential to do that but he trusted the wrong person in phil

If we get Bledsoe we can be a 1st round exit in the east... I'd rather miss the playoffs by 15 games and get a top 3 pick, but it's NY so the knicks gonna knick

Bledsoe is obviously better and more well rounded than Rose but he's just as ball dominant and the type of PG we don't want right now

He would hinder the growth of Porzingis on sight

Bledsoe is cool but too injury prone. We need to fix our defense before trying to add pieces to this team. Every year new guys on this team but still can't play any defense

KNICKS FAN.gif

Back
Top Bottom