Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I like Kanter a lot, I really hope he sticks around. Him and KP really vibe upfront.

Kanter is a locker room guy to. All the other players have spoken out about how good of a guy he is and how much he dreamed of playing in NY. Invaluable to have those guys when building a winning culture.

I remember what Kanter and Adams did to us a couple years back when OKC was on their way to a chip (stupid *** Durant) :sick: looks like when we win it's always the same formula of KP, Kanter, Koq totally abusing the opposing teams front court. It's refreshing to see in today's NBA

What happens if LeBron leaves Cleveland in the off season? They are stuck with these the JR and Thompson contract. He doing too much these days just play ball.

Yeah, Kanter is a great guy. An easily likable teammate and a hard worker

He has a tough life now. Turkish governments force Kanter's father to disown him on the media :smh:

It's no surprise about LeBron :lol:

Bron can be annoying at times but I'll take him on my team 101 times out of 100. And you would too.

I don't mind having LeBron if that would take double team pressure off KP

Is KP doing too much indicating he's not a lock to resign if he doesn't like the direction the organization is going? Just play ball indeed. When you play at a higher level than most of the league "it is what it is" :nthat:

I know you guys don't wanna hear it, but I really think Lebron has us in mind as a destination this offseason if this Cavs season goes to ****. Depending on where we finish of course.

I'm apathetic to if it happens or not, but just saying.

Anyway, need a W tonight.

Bron can be annoying at times but I'll take him on my team 101 times out of 100. And you would too.

Lebron isn't coming here and nah I rather him not. If he ever did and won here it would be more about "Lebron", then the Knicks.

I’m scared of the “win-now” decisions Dolan would make if he thought LeBron was coming here.

0C4057D1-EC27-4CAA-BD8E-21F7CA617921.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom