Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Beautiful all around game of 0-3-1 from our future franchise point guard
i keep telling yall frank will not be in the league in 3-5 years.. his lack of an offensive game will make him obsolete on the court... I dont see him becoming a threat with his current skill level... no handles, no second gear, maybe he can become a shaun livingston type but shaun livingston had way more tools under his belt in his rookie campaign.. idk what people see in Frank as a pro but he is definitely a project... i dont think the knicks have the personnel to make him better ... if he was on the spurs it might be a different story...

maybe we can get a 2nd round pick for frank just like how the nuggets got 1 for mudiay... i mean he was a lottery pick

As long as Frank can defend he'll stay

There's been guys with less offensive talent than him who've stuck around a few years off of defense alone. Plus he's on a rookie contract so that's a good 4 years right there :lol:

A consistent three alone will give him a legit NBA career.

Frank just needs a coach that can use him to the best of his ability.

He needs to watch some tape and train all off season with someone who knows the NBA and where its going and not a Euro league. If his ball handling doesn't get better he needs to learn to move without the ball and be more of a threat on offense. He brings the ball up, passes it then goes to hide in the corner.

Cut , come off a screen, set a screen anything.

I feel like he would have been fine in the triangle tbh but that is long gone at this point.

And I got hounded all season for "hating" on him.

Them Knicks blinders are a terrible thing. Now cats are obsessing over 9th place in the "tank-a-thon".

This can't be life :rofl:

This is a dumb tweet by Lupica because he doesn't understand the difference between tanking and paying huge salaries to vets, trading away your draft picks and sucking anyways.

People try to come in here with the most educated of hot takes like they know what they talking about when all they do is check box scores :lol:

People try to come in here with the most educated of hot takes like they know what they talking about when all they do is check box scores :lol:

giphy.gif

Give it a damn break, b.

He had zero points, what is there to interpret? :rofl:

This year and last year are really the only time we've legit tanked. All those other years in the past 14 we actually sucked. Bad contracts, terrible trades, just all around bad basketball. It's different now because yes we are tanking (ever since KP went down) and yes it is an actual calculated process now.

Whether we draft the right guys and strike gold is a whole different story.

Knicks called today to find out why I haven't been to any games lately and I said "cause they suck"l. Rep is sending 2 tickets for Bulls game :smh: I'll be like Ricky Bobbys father outside the Daytona 500 "who needs tickets" :lol: nah I'm gonna take my 'yout dem' for the hell of it...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom