Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C8lWnHFXYAgwN_I.jpg

Mayweather Yells At Cheerleading Judges After Daughter Comes in 2nd; Announcer Hoped Money Punched Him

Lance Pugmire‏Verified account @latimespugmire  21m21 minutes ago
 Andre Ward @andreward has posted on his Instagram that he'll fight @KrusherKovalev June 17. Bout will be at Mandalay Bay.
pimp.gif

Kovalev will win again

All I know is he better learn to fight on the inside and come in better shape then he did last time

He was literally worn down by Ward from 7 on as he no longer dominated the clinches like he did in earlier rounds, like GGG in his last fight i think he respected the opponent to much rather then fighting his own fight. The problem is tho 24 rounds with Ward is a problem with anyone bc he can literally fight different styles. I saw him thow little to no uppercuts last fight and rarely changed stances excited to see the adjustments they make but surprised the rematch is so soon no way they market this fight well enough especially when it should be bigger then the GGG Jacobs fight was honestly

and for the record no way GGG beats Ward sorry dont see it happening at all

Anybody laughing or saying Kovalev can't win should watch the video I posted. Ward was gifted those belts, he didn't win them with punches landed or dodged.

If kovalev swaps his pillows for some punchers gloves, i see him knocking the wrestler out.

Last edited:
Fight is going to be the same as the first except Kovalev is less likely to knock down Ward this time. Ward has cracked the code. Only way Kovalev will win is if the judges side with him. I'll be rooting for Kovalev all the way and I know Ward has the better chance of winning.

Last edited:
I had Kovalev win the first fight, but I think Ward will be the one who can adjust the most for the rematch which likely will be the deciding factor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom