Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont get the point of this post lol.

The same dude who says Ward is dirty along with Hopkins ,I can gaurantee has never been in the ring

This same person probably complains that Harden is only good at drawing fouls in a game lol. there's is a reason that he is able to get to the line as often as he does

I have been in the ring and still have my 16oz Cleto Reyes in the garage somewhere.

you mean to say that Ward and BHop lunging head first landing illegal blow after illegal blow is LEGAL?

Broner using headlocks and elbows.

All legal?

I get it, i probably don't have as much in-ring experience as you or Virgil Hunter, but maybe explain to me how the aforementioned head butts and wrestling moves are legal?

Let's talk boxing not James Harden lmao

I have been in the ring and still have my 16oz Cleto Reyes in the garage somewhere.

you mean to say that Ward and BHop lunging head first landing illegal blow after illegal blow is LEGAL?

Broner using headlocks and elbows.

All legal?

I get it, i probably don't have as much in-ring experience as you or Virgil Hunter, but maybe explain to me how the aforementioned head butts and wrestling moves are legal?

Let's talk boxing not James Harden lmao

Let's start with not putting ab in the same class of bhop and ward. What illegal blows are you talking about? Are we talking young bhop who drops de LA hoya or 50+ bhop?

I have no issue with a guy stepping in,if he wants to lead with his head its my job as a fighter to not smother myself and get my shots off. You named 2 fighters with probably the highest in
-ring IQ not named Floyd in our generation lol. Leading with your head can be dangerous for you with headbuts and also leave you open to hooks and uppercuts but you also forget that boxing is all about rhythm and if your rhythm isn't established or gets thrown off your in for a long night. And in some instances orthodox vs southpaw it is almost guaranteed to happen.

Owning boxing gloves doesn't make you a boxer lol. There are small things that the casual fan won't notice or acknowledge. These are elite professional boxers in the ring and all your noticing is how they are dirty lol. Those same people say Floyd is Boring to watch lol and thought Manny really had a shot

Well I heard that Virgil Hunter doesn't have experience fighting. Perhaps Ward shouldn't listen to him.
Dont get the point of this post lol.

The same dude who says Ward is dirty along with Hopkins ,I can gaurantee has never been in the ring

This same person probably complains that Harden is only good at drawing fouls in a game lol. there's is a reason that he is able to get to the line as often as he does

Aside from that is anyone really giving Klitz a chance to beat Joshua? And when is Wilder gonna fight another true champ in the division
I'm picking AJ in the fight and I'm rooting for him to win, but I think Wlad has a legitimate shot in this fight.  This is a big step up for AJ from the Breazeale, Martin, and Molinas of the world, and stylistically I don't think he's going to present as much of a problem as Fury did for Wlad. 

Hopefully Wilder fights the winner sometime during the fall. 

Last edited:
I'm picking AJ in the fight and I'm rooting for him to win, but I think Wlad has a legitimate shot in this fight.  This is a big step up for AJ from the Breazeale, Martin, and Molinas of the world, and stylistically I don't think he's going to present as much of a problem as Fury did for Wlad. 

Hopefully Wilder fights the winner sometime during the fall. 

The crazy part is, is that for a champ his name really draws no publicity at this time if you think about it. Europe runs the HW division right now and I never hear anyone acknowledge or call out Wilder

laugh.gif

I almost feel like dude is goofy enough to have his peoples shoot the car up on purpose (without him in it) just for some pub. I wanna see how this story unfolds
Reminded me of this for some reason. @:17 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ugly fight, but you give it up to Showtime for pulling out the win.
Refs gotta take some responsibility for letting these fights get soo ugly at some point, you gotta deduct a point.

Last edited:
Anyone catch the valdez/mariaga fight? Helluva scrap, valdez was really tested tonight.

On a side note, for some reason i can't stand TRs Christina Ponchers commentary

Back
Top Bottom