OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Games like this happen to good teams every year. For Stanford it's been 8 years since one..

I mean the injuries yeah... but the problem goes further than that. David Shaw is way too smug and thinks everything is his way. At the end of the day there isn't an ILB at stanford that would start at any pac 12 school but we have future first round picks sitting on the bench at OLB with ILB bodies.

Don't even get me started on the OL

At least we found two future receivers.

I knew Alexander was over rated out of hs, came from a big time program bur peaked four years ago. Same with Casey Tucker.

Oh well good game huskies.

Man. USC brass has to be hoping UDub somehow implodes this year, right?

John Ross might be a bigger Bawse than Rick Ross

Why? So Peterson will want to walk again? Rumors (cowherd) say he was slightly interested last year but I don't believe it one bit.

Last edited:
Stanford might go on a slide. Hope not for Washington's sake, but I can see them losing any of the next 3.

Probably gonna lose against ND but I see us probably finishing 9-3 8-4. You guys are probably in the playoffs

Relax. Arizona gave Washington fits. Plenty of spread teams left on the schedule. I think they're good but playoffs?

Last edited:
Please do not goof on the road to Oregon next weekend

We need to enjoy this one a few days...UW the better team, but I fear a letdown then the fact they aint beat them in forever starts to seep in and they lose.

Seems like a different team though...Just need to keep proving it.

Back
Top Bottom