OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Petersen didn't want to coach the Trojans. People were calling him weak for being "afraid" of the challenge and not wanting to be in LA. USC was more interested than CP was.

Trojan fans weren't all that infatuated with CP because he wasn't a "sexy" name. Dude didn't get enough credit at Boise. I think even big mouth Keyshawn said he wasn't about that CP life.

Another oops in many along the line here (shrug)........

Last edited:
The media here in Tucson linked us with Chris Peterson when Mike Stoops got fired a few years ago. While I never thought he would end up here, would have definitely been interesting

Man. USC brass has to be hoping UDub somehow implodes this year, right?

John Ross might be a bigger Bawse than Rick Ross

Why?

Bc if UDub goes 10-2 or better they'll all be sitting there looking like unmitigated morons

They didn't offer him or something?

He wanted the job and interviewed a bunch of times then they gave him a ****** offer - "you can come but for less money than you want and Haden gets to pick all your assistants, specifically Coach Orgeron as DC."

He told SC to eff off.

Man. USC brass has to be hoping UDub somehow implodes this year, right?

John Ross might be a bigger Bawse than Rick Ross

Why?

Bc if UDub goes 10-2 or better they'll all be sitting there looking like unmitigated morons

Too late for that :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't even realize this highlight that was posted in here a few years back was Lamar Jackson

I reember that touchdown where he stops on a dime.

The Big 12 just doesn't care about defense...from top to bottom. At least some Pac 12 teams do 
laugh.gif

If chollie can't coach up the defense than he has no business being the head coach. That's real rap.

And as I type that they give up a TD. Smh

Back
Top Bottom