OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Texas is probably the move, but I'd personally go to LSU. You can really lock down the talent in that state. Too many competitors in Texas now.

Because he's a dynamic athlete and should be a superstar in space. when cam Sutton leaves a spot would be needed at CB next year and he's more than capable.
Also, CB Justin Martin is really being a N'ucklehead so no telling how long he stays in the program.

No way you turn down Texas for any job. #1 job with the best resources and best talent.
There's no comp for talent in star, it's Longhorns then everyone else. ESPECIALLY, when their winning

Bruce Feldman reported on his podcast that he's confirmed, Strong won't be fired during the season, but if he's fired at the end, Tom Herman to Texas is a done-deal.

Sure beats South Carolina lol.

I would put it at Texas, LSU, USC. Texas for resources and reach. LSU has instate dominance obviously. USC is a clustersmurf right now.

Never. But i could manage.
Tom Herman grew up next door to USC, assistant coached at U of Texas, has family roots currently in both places and both are, arguably, the two best jobs in the country - better funding, better talent pools, easier path to a playoff and a higher profile if you ever want to go coach in the pros.

For most people, it doesn't make sense to look past both of those cities/schools for Baton Rouge, a city that you have no connection to, in maybe the hardest division, where you can win 10 games a year and be fired for not beating Nick Saban.

Also LA + Austin >>>>>> the Bayou.

Kinda cool watching those old games and seeing how different things are.

Last edited:
All 3 jobs are top 10 jobs (Texas, USC, and LSU) but at Texas or USC with the right coach you can create a dynasty !!!

Never. But i could manage.

Tom Herman grew up next door to USC, assistant coached at U of Texas, has family roots currently in both places and both are, arguably, the two best jobs in the country - better funding, better talent pools, easier path to a playoff and a higher profile if you ever want to go coach in the pros.

For most people, it doesn't make sense to look past both of those cities/schools for Baton Rouge, a city that you have no connection to, in maybe the hardest division, where you can win 10 games a year and be fired for not beating Nick Saban.

Also LA + Austin >>>>>> the Bayou.

This post makes way too much sense to be on NT

Back
Top Bottom