OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

laugh.gif

@JimmyClausen

If I was Kizer I'd want to go in the draft early. Why would I come back with a HC that has no trust in you? Throw 2 ints and get yanked?

9:50 PM - 15 Oct 2016

@JimmyClausen
If you trust a QB, you don't pull him! That hurt his confidence worse. Every QB will struggle at one point in their career.

9:52 PM - 15 Oct 2016

@PeteSampson_

Game ends with Brian Kelly exchanging words with a Stanford strength coach. Heated exchange.

10:59 PM - 15 Oct 2016

@PeteSampson_

Kelly said a Stanford strength coach said "bye bye" brushing past him postgame. Exchange followed. David Grimes followed him up the field.

11:34 PM - 15 Oct 2016

Last edited:
3-3 Ole Miss, manages to stay in the top 25. Meanwhile, 4-2 Miami whose losses were by a combined 8 points get dropped altogether. Makes sense.

3-3 Ole Miss, manages to stay in the top 25. Meanwhile, 4-2 Miami whose losses were by a combined 8 points get dropped altogether. Makes sense.

Don't question ole miss ranking, people get in their feels for that. Can't name one relevant team they've beaten but :pimp:

Florida players were mocking the death of LSU's mascot with a cat skeleton on the sideline. Notice the purple and blue mardi gras beads around the skeletons neck.

View media item 2200424

Last edited:
Notre Dame player(s) have been favoriting tweets about Les Miles replacing Brian kelly as coach.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne so, in regards to our Washington Huskies discussion earlier in the week, I just realized Stanford and FCS Idaho are the only teams with winning records that Washington have played this year.

Last edited:
Les gonna end up like Frank Solich. Coaching a MAC school for the rest of his life.

He made the mistake of not jumping ship when Michigan wanted him.

Might even have difficulty landing a top 35 Job.

Didn't realize until recently how old Les is, thing is if he was fired last year he probably ends up with a pretty good job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom