OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Texas Tech continues to impress me each week with how pathetic they can be at defense 
sick.gif
 I have never seen a Texas Tech team with a good defense in my lifetime

Mahomes has 85 attempts, his arm is gonna fall off.

Wonder what Bob Stoops says to his brother after that defensive performance

Anybody been to a night game before in baton rouge? I feel like that has to be high on the list of games to go to across the country.

Anybody been to a night game before in baton rouge? I feel like that has to be high on the list of games to go to across the country.

Best college atmosphere in sports. Only place I've been to that's louder than the Swamp.

Last edited:

Went to the Bama game around 4 years ago when it was #1 vs #3. It was pretty awesome.

Btw a sick game would be Michigan vs Washington. Lowkey hope it doesn't happen but lowkey wanna watch that matchup

roll.gif

you're crazy man.

You guys have been spoiled. Never thought i'd ever see the say Stanford football fans are spoiled.

You'll never get anything better than Shaw.
Don't mind him, he probably wasn't a fan during the Teevens and Walt Harris eras. 

Michigan State got nothing to lose vs Michigan next week and Harbaugh hasn't forgot what happened last year. But I will say that if Michigan dominates MSU early and put them away Dantonio and the spartans are tanking the season.

Dantonio tanking???? People talking crazy... Dude is a phenomenal coach and the word quit is not in his vocabulary... What the hell good would it do to tank??? He needs to get Ws to get recruits... Michigan is a flawed team as well, just need to limit the mistakes and keep winning games.

Curtis Samuels legit and he doesn't get near enough touches. Might have to let him straight up play RB and move him around occasionally
But he should be a 25 touch guy including passes and returns... and why doesn't he return kicks?

Michigan State got nothing to lose vs Michigan next week and Harbaugh hasn't forgot what happened last year. But I will say that if Michigan dominates MSU early and put them away Dantonio and the spartans are tanking the season.

how do you tank in college? What do you gain?

Is anybody in the country gonna keep Bama within two TDs the rest of the year?

Back
Top Bottom