OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Louisville should be Top 4...

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Louisville
4. Washington
5. Michigan

4 is essentially a 4a/4b with UW/UM until rivalry week.

Last edited:
Washington and Michigan are even hence my 4a/4b comment. Give the edge to the home team...Louisville is probably better than both by eye test and versus better competition.

Last edited:
Probably the last test before Washington State, but Washington knows all there is to k now about Troy Williams. Guy wanted to transfer for a reason...I did like him though, but he wasn't enough.

Last edited:
Who's down to pick Utah to win outright next week?
Too many injuries. 
If Briles wasn't such a POS I'd take him as OC over what we have now
Beck is trash but he wasn't the reason ur OL was food, and why ur STs allowed a block punt and FG. 

I agree with Gunna tho that you guys should move Samuel to RB.  You can still use his receiving abilities when going empty which is when he is the most dangerous in the receiving game IMO.  

Jason Candle the HC at Toldeo is a guy OSU should look at for OC next season.  He's part of that Mount Union tree.  I'm sure whatever OSU is paying Beck is more than he is making right now. 

So is Bob going to demote his brother after this season?

With the personnel they have hiring Tony Gibson wouldn't be the worst idea. 

Fresno State fired Tim Deruyter.

Do it Lane (I know he can probably do better.)

Last edited:
Notre Dame DE recruit Donovan Jeter decommitted and has now verbal'ed to Michigan.

“I don’t want to play for a team that goes like 7-6. I want to go to a school that plays in the big bowl games or plays in the College Football Playoff. I don’t want to go to an average school because I don’t think I’m an average player. I want to make big time plays on a big time stage.”

http://pittsburghsportsnow.com/2016/10/18/jeter-de-commits-notre-dame/

------------------------

USC senior LB Jabari Ruffin suspended indefinitely for student conduct issues. 3rd LB kicked off team this season

Yeah, he had some stuff to say about BK personally as well... Willie Gay decommitted from Ole Miss on the heels of a Michigan official... Interesting times

“Talking to Brian Kelly wasn’t fun. It wasn’t cool. You have to make an appointment just to go to his office. Coach Harbaugh has an open-door policy. Every one of Michigan’s coaches has an open-door policy.”

Jeter said he and a few other potential Michigan recruits were on campus Saturday night with current U-M players … and it was Harbaugh who went and got them at midnight.

“He picked us up in a van to take us back to the hotel,” Jeter said. “What other head coach would come and pick up recruits at midnight in a van?”

:rofl:

Last edited:
Sounds like Willie Gay has no shot at qualifying though. Michigan recruiting is definitely on fire right now. Just picking and choosing.

Sounds like Willie Gay has no shot at qualifying though. Michigan recruiting is definitely on fire right now. Just picking and choosing.

It's where I'd want to go. Harbaugh seems like exactly the type of coach that I'd want to play for.

@KyleRowland

Jim Harbaugh on Colin Kaepernick: "I acknowledge his right to do it. But I don't respect the motivation or the action."

2:48 PM - 29 Aug 2016

@CoachJim4UM

I apologize for misspeaking my true sentiments. To clarify, I support Colin's motivation. It's his method of action that I take exception to

3:47 PM - 29 Aug 2016

At least seven Wolverines staged the protest while Michigan’s marching band performed “The Star-Spangled Banner.” Afterwards, Harbaugh had this to say: 

“I’ve been thinking a lot about this over the last four, five, six weeks. Because I am the football coach doesn’t mean I can dictate to people what they believe. I support our guys. “I think this is something that, it’s not going away, it’s gonna keep happening.”

Also lol at "letting players protest."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2015 Baylor, and 2016 Ohio State, Texas and Texas Tech all ran the same trap play against Oklahoma, and Oklahoma didn't stop it. 

LOL. I'm not saying there's a problem. @dragicon  said Harbaugh seems like exactly the kind of coach he'd want to play for, presumably cuz of his wacky antics. He's the cool coach that understands and really cares about you because he climbs trees and picks you up in a van.

All I did was comment, sure, until he makes it clear that he doesn't **** with your civil rights protests. He doesn't. He doesn't **** with your protest. He's said so several times.

Back
Top Bottom