OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Two short years ago Iowa fans wanted Ferentz fired. Many thought the buyout was too much. Never had any desire to leave for the NFL, but was able to play that card into a couple extension. Ferentz is a con artist.

CU is the first school to offer 2019 QB/ATH Luke McCaffrey the youngest of the 4 McCaffrey brothers.  Plays all over the field for Valor right now but I assume he settle in at QB next season. 

Saw him play a few weeks ago..kid is legit man. Don't like the hyped about him being better than his bro at this age but he's going to flourish at the next level

LOOK: Houston taped SMU jerseys to the floor for players to walk on
To prepare for this week's game against SMU, Houston has taped SMU jerseys to the floor of its athletic facilities so players can walk on them.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-jerseys-to-the-floor-for-players-to-walk-on/

giphy.gif

Matt Maisel ‏@Matt_Maisel  2h2 hours ago
BREAKING: Jury finds in favor of Mike #McQueary in defamation and misrepresentation case vs #PennState for total $7.3 million. @fox43

I remember Big Mike clowning me over the summer when I said Darnold was the goods
smile.gif

Last edited:
like i said, Helton will forever regret going with Browne. They would be 7-1 after this game if they would have just went with the best QB, not the one with more experience.

like i said, Helton will forever regret going with Browne. They would be 7-1 after this game if they would have just went with the best QB, not the one with more experience.
I don't know that Helton thinks that way haha. From what we know about him and what he's said, in his mind, Browne earned the first shot. It was the inability to beat Stanford when we should have that lost the job for him.

Truth be told, I'll admit even though I liked Darnold more skills wise, I thought Browne shoulda got first crack too.

Last edited:
Darnold is also getting the benefit of not playing the defenses Browne did to start the season.

Sam's playing well tho but I'm not pencilling 2 wins vs Utah and Stanford on the road in back to back weeks for a young QB.

Who are your guys picks for tomorrow's slate?

Michigan > MSU and Michigan covers -24.5

UF > UGA

Baylor > Texas

Convicts > Catholics

UW > Utah and they cover -11

Wisconsin BIG > Nebraska, Nebraska finally gets exposed as the most fraudulent team in the country. 

AUB > Ole Miss

Clemson > FSU

Upset Pick: WYO > Boise St

Hasn't been discussed much but this weeks WYO-Boise game probably decides the division. 

Back
Top Bottom