OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who are your guys picks for tomorrow's slate?

Michigan > MSU and Michigan covers -24.5
UF > UGA
Baylor > Texas
Convicts > Catholics
UW > Utah and they cover -11
Wisconsin BIG > Nebraska, Nebraska finally gets exposed as the most fraudulent team in the country. 
AUB > Ole Miss
Clemson > FSU

Upset Pick: WYO > Boise St

Hasn't been discussed much but this weeks WYO-Boise game probably decides the division. 

Wolverines
gators
canes
Huskies
Huskers
Aubren
tigers

wvu/okie st might be a sneaky good game

clemson is gonna run the **** outta DW tomorrow

No and they will only play one in Barrett most likely, since Beathard has no weapons... Oh well
He's basura anyways.  Iowa's OL has been pretty good this season, and all the skill positions are doing nothing with it, as usual with KF teams. 

Darnold is also getting the benefit of not playing the defenses Browne did to start the season.

Sam's playing well tho but I'm not pencilling 2 wins vs Utah and Stanford on the road in back to back weeks for a young QB.
He lost to Utah by 4 in his first start. I think people are projecting that if he'd had the starting experience in the three games prior, he would have handled the road/weather conditions better.

That said, if he'd played all game against Bama he may not have been alive for the Utah game.

Browne is less agile than Darnold, but he protects himself and the ball much better. A lot of those lost yardage plays/sacks were Browne checking out of dangerous situations or just eating the ball instead of turning it over which Darnold does in droves.

Serious question, has MICHIGAN played a single team with a competetent QB?
Sefo Liufau until he got hurt.  After that McSorley is probably the closest thing to "competent" they have seen. 
Some people have been saying Colorado would have kept that game closer if Liufau had stayed healthy in the second half. I didn't watch the second half, but I can vouch for UC being a completely different team with Liufau in.

Last edited:
Im sure it would have been closer had Sefo played the whole game... He was throwing some beautiful passes... At the same time, Michigan was without Taco and Lewis but thats just part of the game... Isn't as clear cut if you only look at one side

Who are your guys picks for tomorrow's slate?

Michigan > MSU and Michigan covers -24.5
UF > UGA
Baylor > Texas
Convicts > Catholics
UW > Utah and they cover -11
Wisconsin BIG > Nebraska, Nebraska finally gets exposed as the most fraudulent team in the country. 
AUB > Ole Miss
Clemson > FSU

Upset Pick: WYO > Boise St

Hasn't been discussed much but this weeks WYO-Boise game probably decides the division. 

I'd be shocked if the badgers won big. They have terrible receivers, and a QB that isn't exactly a heisman finalist.

Serious question, has MICHIGAN played a single team with a competetent QB?

Sefo Liufau until he got hurt.  After that McSorley is probably the closest thing to "competent" they have seen. 

Some people have been saying Colorado would have kept that game closer if Liufau had stayed healthy in the second half. I didn't watch the second half, but I can vouch for UC being a completely different team with Liufau in.

That game totally flipped though once our special teams took over and completely jacked that game up for the buffs. It might have been closer, but since the buffs had a decade of a pathetic football, I doubt they would have been able to think they could have won the game.

In at least one case, Baylor regents said, Mr. Briles knew about an alleged incident and didn’t alert police, the school’s judicial-affairs staff or the Title IX office in charge of coordinating the school’s response to sexual violence.
That's probably the dagger for Briles HC career. 
 Wall Street Journal ‏@WSJ  42m42 minutes ago
Baylor details 'horrifying' alleged assaults, including gang rapes, in scandal that cost coach his job http://on.wsj.com/2fo4iSb  [emoji]128275[/emoji]
 SEC Football ‏@SECfootball  10m10 minutes ago
Former LSU coach Les Miles hires agent to help land new coaching job

Last edited:
Four uninvestigated gang rapes in 4-5 years, b? Not to mention the other 13 reported sexual assaults?

That's not a lack of institutional control? Or i guess, you could say, deliberate institutional control...

Last edited:
So what's non Michigan folks opinion on the Mich vs Mich St game? I bet a bunch of co workers state covers 24. Two co workers bet on the game loser has to tattoo the winning teams logo inside there lip lmao I can't wait to see that.

So what's non Michigan folks opinion on the Mich vs Mich St game? I bet a bunch of co workers state covers 24. Two co workers bet on the game loser has to tattoo the winning teams logo inside there lip lmao I can't wait to see that.

I don't see how Michigan looses to be honest. The way the badgers destroyed Mich st, and the way they struggled against michigan is what I'm basing this on. I know its a rival game, and such, but I see UM winning rather easily.

I don't see how Michigan looses to be honest. The way the badgers destroyed Mich st, and the way they struggled against michigan is what I'm basing this on. I know its a rival game, and such, but I see UM winning rather easily.

They had it won last year too. Then a total fluke.

watoh wait nvm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom