OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
James Moran@SmartestMoran

Ed Orgeron: "Monday was about telling the truth, and the truth is we kicked Ole Miss' butt."
laugh.gif
  CEO is always so petty

Last edited:
You have a chance to see JT Daniels yet? Guy looks like a future first overall pick. 

He nice but i'll reserve judgement on Mater Dei QB's being great at the pro level. They do a great job with making all of their QB's look fantastic.

Would have bet everything i had on Barkley being a 3 time pro bowler by now, based on what i saw of him in high school.

CU is the first school to offer 2019 QB/ATH Luke McCaffrey the youngest of the 4 McCaffrey brothers.  Plays all over the field for Valor right now but I assume he settle in at QB next season. 

Last edited:
CU is the first school to offer 2019 QB/ATH Luke McCaffrey the youngest of the 4 McCaffrey brothers.  Plays all over the field for Valor right now but I assume he settle in at QB next season. 

I'd be shocked if he came here though. Why come and play in-state when there are bigger schools out there? Since he's been watching football, the Buffs have been a doormat. That must be in the back of his mind.

I'd be shocked if he came here though. Why come and play in-state when there are bigger schools out there? Since he's been watching football, the Buffs have been a doormat. That must be in the back of his mind.
Because if McCarthy's still there and they continue their upward swing he could be the one to deliver a conference championship or more to that program if he turns out to be as good as early projections. That's a huge selling point to in state kids.

Thing is his family is big on education and the more prestigious private and public schools will be all over him.

Last edited:
Have to say Wazzu is my second favorite team mainly because of their pressers... Leach is great... Listened to his rant on how he chooses captains for games and the coin toss, my wife asked WTF was he talking about

The best. Every year, i make sure to sit in the front row at Pac 12 Media day just to listen to him speak. One year, he didn't even talk about football. All he talked about was spending the off season reading pirate books and sailing around in a pirate ship. Amazing.

5-star Bama commit OT Alex Leatherwood: “Believe it or not, [Alabama] actually do[es] have a depth issue at tackle, so they’ve got a big need for it."

Per Rivals.com

On Bama's roster this coming fall (underclassmen in bold)

5-star (#7 overall) OT Alex Leatherwood

5-star (#17 overall player) OT Jonah Williams - starting RT currently

4-star (#1 overall JUCO player) OT Elliot Baker

4-star (#178 overall) OT Kendall Randolph

4-star (#195 overall) OT Scott Lashley

potential additions to the 2017 class:

5-star (#31 overall) OT Isaiah Wilson

4-star (#43 overall) OT Jedrick Wills

Last edited:
I've heard before that Bama could take commits at some positions and they wouldn't have room for guys like Wilson, Wils and Nico Collins, which would be great for Michigan.

Bama's recruiting Wills as a G.  That's ultimately where he'd probably end up at Michigan too, but at least he'll get a chance at OT at Michigan. 

Michigan Equipment ‏@HailEquipment  44m44 minutes ago
Just because it's a Wednesday.  [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]12349[/emoji]️[emoji]128293[/emoji](PE = Patience Everyone on the PE's)
No PE's yet. 

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]factory variant head *** kicks

Yeah, only reason they are doing the 4's is probably because that was Jimmys number at Michigan but the XII's are the only ones I want to see

I remember when those came out and the Nike deal was confirmed seemed like everyone was sending me pictures saying they were for the basketball team. I had to explain too many times about how we were an adidas until August and they had nothing to do with Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom