OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
meh...Huskies been crushing teams they should be crushing. A&M's just been winning

Whiskies barely beat Utah a couple days ago. Their big win was destroying an Oregon team with the worst defense on college football and a true freshmans first career start at QB

they won on the road though. Utah isn't in the SEC, i know. but still.

i really am not surprised. or i shouldn't be. PAC-12 isn't going to get any favors. they basically are expected to beat teams that aren't on their schedule. the might as well not even play :lol:

I don't understand the argument of "They were ranked when they played them"... Oregon was ranked #24 at the start of the season, Notre dame was ranked #10, Michigan state was #12, Stanford was #9, UCLA #16, LSU was #5... and so on... The pac 12 WAS ranked very high at the start of the season, so all these UW wins against a great conference should count for something then?
No because they were trash at the point UW played them, this isn't that hard to understand. They are counting for at least a little bit otherwise their SOS would be even lower, I mean if you're comparing best wins of current teams that are ranked now instead of when they were at the time it's still not a comparison of Auburn vs Utah.

The Huskies went the Baylor route with scheduling. The committee is treating them like they did Baylor.

The problem is though that so did Bama and TAM. These clowns keep talking about how great TAM's out of conference schedule was... Here is TAM OOC opponents:
UCLA
PVAM (Not even sure what that acronym is for)
NMSU
UTSA

.... look at that powerful out of conference scheduling that TAM went with.

Put some respek on Prairie View's name.

I ain gon say it no mo. :smh:

Max Browne granted permission to contact by USC. He's gone.

USC signed Max's paperwork so he can talk to any team immediately, including within conference.

Helton being a nice guy by allowing him to go within conference but doing him a disfavor by making him the starting QB this season.

Good luck to Max though. He'll end up somewhere decent, unlike Wittek and other USC QB transfers.

This is all irrelevant anyways. We're still going to lose to Ole Miss and LSU.
Ole Miss has checked out and LSU is going to be coming off a short week after playing us...have a little faith. 

Right but we all knew coming into the season that the SEC is the exception to all those rules. It's he reason the Big 12 even considered expanding. UW knew better and still Peterson tried to be cute. Welp 1 loss knocks them out.

Last edited:
Helton being a nice guy by allowing him to go within conference but doing him a disfavor by making him the starting QB this season.

Good luck to Max though. He'll end up somewhere decent, unlike Wittek and other USC QB transfers.
There's quite a few B1G teams that could use a QB next season. 

Last edited:
The Huskies went the Baylor route with scheduling. The committee is treating them like they did Baylor. That said if they win out, they're in over A&M. They're not gonna win out though.
Who they losing to? 
laugh.gif

Rutgers is a P5 team technically. 

Last edited:
Right but we all knew coming into the season that the SEC is the exception to all those rules. It's he reason the Big 12 even considered expanding. UW knew better and still Peterson tried to be cute. Welp 1 loss knocks them out.

But knowing every other conference besides the SEC is not gonna get the 1 loss bias I can't blame a team for scheduling in their favor. Winning em all is hard and sometimes you gotta make your own breaks.

But knowing every other conference besides the SEC is not gonna get the 1 loss bias I can't blame a team for scheduling in their favor. Winning em all is hard and sometimes you gotta make your own breaks.
Even if they scheduled a quality team OOC, the PAC 12 still being trash would probably keep them out with 1 L. 

Last edited:
I see you Ty Willingham
patrice.png

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Word on da skreets is Barnett put the hands of God on Hurd AND Konggbo for being disrespectful to teammates and coaches.

I nominate DB for President
What exactly were Hurd and Kongbo doing that Barnett had to give them da hands?  Was this during that players only meeting?

TOSU helmets look like they have rhino lining on them. Jerseys are cool but the # style is horrible.

Cronkrite was practicing for UF today. Probably saw all the heat Hurd got for quitting.

TOSU helmets look like they have rhino lining on them. Jerseys are cool but the # style is horrible.

Cronkrite was practicing for UF today. Probably saw all the heat Hurd got for quitting.
He probably just didn't have any better options. 

I don't wanna see anyone that called those 4's trash last week compliment the buckeyes uni's.

Back
Top Bottom