OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word on da skreets is Barnett put the hands of God on Hurd AND Konggbo for being disrespectful to teammates and coaches.

I nominate DB for President

What exactly were Hurd and Kongbo doing that Barnett had to give them da hands?  Was this during that players only meeting?

Separate incident/occasions. Practice field.

I've seen some stuff on the twitters that he's quit on the team like 3 times this season alone and that wasn't the 1st time Barnett has gotten in his face.

I'm upset UW isn't in the top 4, but I'm not surprised and I understand.

If Ohio State beats Michigan then both are locks, assuming neither lose another game. A one-loss 'Bama and Clemson still probably gets in before Washington. That's what this ranking tells me. Committe would take 4 one-loss teams in drastically stronger conferences than an undefeated Washington. Looks bleak.

Last edited:
I'm upset UW isn't in the top 4, but I'm not surprised and I understand.

If Ohio State beats Michigan then nitg are locks, assuming neither lose another game. A 1-loss 'Bama snd Clemson still probably gets in before Washington. That's what this ranking tells me. Committe would take 4 one-loss teams in drastically stronger conferences than an undefeated Washington. Looks bleak.

hope this doesn't turn into a Texas over Cal situation in 2004. Cal got royally screwed.

An undefeated Washington is in the playoff. 10 times outta 10

What are y'all saying....

Last edited:
Can someone explain how OSU is ranked ahead of Louisville when OSU lost to an unranked PSU

And Louisville lone loss is to Clemson?

Penn State is 12

OSU beat 8 Wisconsin and 14 Oklahoma, both on the road.

Penn State is 12

OSU beat 8 Wisconsin and 14 Oklahoma, both on the road.

Thanks for the clarification. However Penn state was unranked when they played and honestly that is there loan big win at home on the season.

Wisconsin beat and over ranked LSU squad and msu squad then dropped 2 str8.

I guess Louisville has no shot getting in whatsoever. All BC a wide receiver gave up and ran out of bounds smh.

OSU wasn't punished for losing

there's always going to be issues, man. too many teams and too much imbalance between conferences :lol:

it's annoying but what can you do, right?

Last edited:
If OSU wins out, they'd be a better 1 loss team than louisville anways.

Last edited:
Uw fans going crazy here acting like this is the final rankings :lol:
No surprises they don't know how it works, they havent had to look at a rankings page in Lord knows how long

Last edited:
No surprises they don't know how it works, they havent had to look at a rankings page in Lord knows how long

"Going crazy." You're a ******* idiot, bro. :lol:

You said yourself "they've literally played nobody good." So, what part don't you understand? Biased prick.

Last edited:

"Going crazy." You're a ******* idiot, bro. :lol:

You said yourself "they've literally played nobody good." So, what part don't you understand? Biased prick.

Good god you're upset. Lay off the booze
What does me saying they've played nobody good have to do with it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom