OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I've been on the band wagon since Les Miles's firing, I'm sticking to my guns.

LSU wins outright Saturday versus Alabama in a close but medium scoring game.

Last edited:
Bama is rolling. Don't see how LSU wins this one. Might be Saban's best Bama squad ever. Rooting for chaos, though. 

Generally speaking, Bama neuters 1 dimensional offenses.

So, to predict a LSU win you must either have faith in that QB or believe that Fournette is just that special, right?

Last edited:
Was just thinking about this, What are the odds of tOSU playing Florida in the sugar? If we don't make big ten title game, winner goes to playoff and loser to rose. That would leave us for sugar or fiesta. Loser of sec title game (which will most likely be Florida vs bama) will go to sugar. Though I guess AM could be in the picture too if they win out

Don't get me wrong I'd love the playoff but I don't see us beating Nebraska and Michigan

Last edited:
Generally speaking, Bama neuters 1 dimensional offenses.

So, to predict a LSU win you must either have faith in that QB or believe that Fournette is just that special, right?
And the ones they haven't did things schematically that exploited their weaknesses (or at least weaknesses at the time), like Auburn in 2013. 

I'm rooting for O and L7 but I don't see it.  LSU's D keeps them in the game but Bama wears them down eventually and pulls away late. 

Les wants to run the V&S at his next stop.  He might end up being the guy that hooks up with Briles. 

That might be the way for UH to backdoor Briles in 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was just thinking about this, What are the odds of tOSU playing Florida in the sugar? If we don't make big ten title game, winner goes to playoff and loser to rose. That would leave us for sugar or fiesta. Loser of sec title game (which will most likely be Florida vs bama) will go to sugar. Though I guess AM could be in the picture too if they win out

Don't get me wrong I'd love the playoff but I don't see us beating Nebraska and Michigan

damn, no confidence in beating Nebraska?

I'd hate to see UF play OSU.

Sorry, not sorry, Mamba! I just can't watch your Gators. Its like watching my Rams

None taken even I only like watching the Gators when they're on defense [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Auburn vs Washington in the 2018 Chick-fil-A kickoff game.

damn, no confidence in beating Nebraska?

I'd hate to see UF play OSU.

Sorry, not sorry, Mamba! I just can't watch your Gators. Its like watching my Rams

After the last few weeks my confidence in them is down. Unless urban grows a pair and steps in to fix the offense they are going to lose 1-2 more

None taken even I only like watching the Gators when they're on defense [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Auburn vs Washington in the 2018 Chick-fil-A kickoff game.

When is an SEC team going to actually travel for a big OOC game? Farthest they ever go is Texas. ***** weak

When is an SEC team going to actually travel for a big OOC game? Farthest they ever go is Texas. ***** weak

They don't need to. But whenever the college football playoff goes back to the Rose Bowl...they'll be there. Besides these neutral site venues are a lot bigger than most of the west coast stadiums anyway. And LSU did just go to Wisconsin this year.

They don't need to. But whenever the college football playoff goes back to the Rose Bowl...they'll be there. Besides these neutral site venues are a lot bigger than most of the west coast stadiums anyway. And LSU did just go to Wisconsin this year.

Why not. The pac12 consistently travels down there. There's no reason they cant play a game at century link or levis stadium. Especially if they are the biggest and baddest conference like they say

After the last few weeks my confidence in them is down. Unless urban grows a pair and steps in to fix the offense they are going to lose 1-2 more

You'll lose against Nebraska then the week of the Michigan game he'll announce he's taking over and then you'll hang like 40+ on us.

You'll lose against Nebraska then the week of the Michigan game he'll announce he's taking over and then you'll hang like 40+ on us.

:lol

That reminds me of last year how we lost to MSU then they make all these changes and offense is clicking again. But really last year it was dead leading up to MSU. I'm having deja vu

Fortunately we won't have a DC who has his head up his *** because his foot is out the door. Idk how real OSU's OL problems are but Michigan DL could have a day against them.

They're just out of sync with everything really. JT had a decent amount of time he's just been off on his throws the last 3 games. That's not to say the O line is perfect though because it's far from it.

Playcalling has been horrid. I envy teams who do more than throw screens in the backfield every other play

Last edited:
Why not. The pac12 consistently travels down there. There's no reason they cant play a game at century link or levis stadium. Especially if they are the biggest and baddest conference like they say

I already told you they don't need too. The national championships and OOC record the last decade speaks for itself. There's nothing to gain by playing a Washington or Oregon out West, doesn't raise the profile at all. Like you eloquently stated, SEC is already the best conference. They'll play the Big 10 now in home at home because they've raised the quality of their conference.

Last edited:
They're just out of sync with everything really. JT had a decent amount of time he's just been off on his throws the last 3 games. That's not to say the O line is perfect though because it's far from it.

Playcalling has been horrid. I envy teams who do more than throw screens in the backfield every other play

I heard that JT has been pressured quite a bit in the last couple of games. Probably doesn't help that you have a true fresh playing on the OL.

I already told you they don't need too. The national championships and OOC record the last decade speaks for itself. There's nothing to gain by playing a Washington or Oregon out West, doesn't raise the profile at all. Like you eloquently stated, SEC is already the best conference.

That argument could be made for everybody :lol

Back
Top Bottom