OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That argument could be made for everybody :lol

Actually it can't but cool. 4 different schools winning chips in the last decade, by far the best record vs other power 5 conferences, draft picks, etc. They don't need more exposure, if you want to play them it's going to be on their terms.

Actually it can't but cool. 4 different schools winning chips in the last decade, by far the best record vs other power 5 conferences, draft picks, etc. They don't need more exposure, if you want to play them it's going to be on their terms.

Actually it can. Any other school outside of the SEC can go schedule those middle schoolers like an SEC school go undefeated and make the playoff.

Actually it can. Any other school outside of the SEC can go schedule those middle schoolers like an SEC school go undefeated and make the playoff.

They have to go undefeated though cause most of the time their conference is trash. Which is why the 1-loss SEC teams always get the benefit of the doubt, you'll likely see it in action should Washington lose a game yet win the PAC-12 and still get left out. And interesting you bring up scheduling middle schoolers when that is precisely what the Huskies did this year. Even my Gators who everybody gets on foot not leaving the state has at minimum FSU as an annual game plus LSU every year in conference.

Why not. The pac12 consistently travels down there. There's no reason they cant play a game at century link or levis stadium. Especially if they are the biggest and baddest conference like they say

I already told you they don't need too. The national championships and OOC record the last decade speaks for itself. There's nothing to gain by playing a Washington or Oregon out West, doesn't raise the profile at all. Like you eloquently stated, SEC is already the best conference. They'll play the Big 10 now in home at home because they've raised the quality of their conference.

LSU did it.......like 7 years ago.

To be fair the Huskies played Idaho and Portland State this year :lol

Everyone schedules those soft teams though

Why not. The pac12 consistently travels down there. There's no reason they cant play a game at century link or levis stadium. Especially if they are the biggest and baddest conference like they say

I already told you they don't need too. The national championships and OOC record the last decade speaks for itself. There's nothing to gain by playing a Washington or Oregon out West, doesn't raise the profile at all. Like you eloquently stated, SEC is already the best conference. They'll play the Big 10 now in home at home because they've raised the quality of their conference.

LSU did it.......like 7 years ago.

It happens but it's very rare. Arkansas and Auburn have had home and home's against USC.

End of the day this excuse of they dont have to is weak. All it says is they're afraid because they know if the lose people wont think of the SEC all high and mighty

I remember Georgia playing at Arizona St?

Tennessee went to the coast a few times too.

Hell Mississippi St for whatever reason just played game at BYU a few weeks ago

End of the day this excuse of they dont have to is weak. All it says is they're afraid because they know if the lose people wont think of the SEC all high and mighty

You need to drop this, you're wrong first off, case and point.

Ole Miss plays at Cal next year too

You need to drop this, you're wrong first off, case and point.

Ole Miss plays at Cal next year too

Im not wrong. The SEC schools that travel are the ones that don't compete. When does Alabama, LSU, Auburn, or Florida ever travel?

Im not wrong. The SEC schools that travel are the ones that don't compete. When does Alabama, LSU, Auburn, or Florida ever travel?

LSU played at Lambeau 2 months ago, Bama played at Penn State in 2011, Auburn went to USC when they were still great. UF doesn't travel, but as I said has FSU every year and had Miami on the schedule annually for a while as well. And it's not like in those neutral site games they are ducking the top tier programs of the other conferences. They don't NEED to play teams out on the West coast, when the Big 10, 12, and ACC are much more accessible.

Mamba : You thinking we only lose 1 more game going into the bowl selection ?

Idk man. The defense is going to keep us in every game, but it's the same story our QB is abysmal. I'm worried about Saturday but if we get past that game I think we're going into Tally at 9-1. If A&M somehow wins the west, We obviously have a much better chance of winning the SEC against them vs Bama, but who knows. I'm just taking it one week at a time. Still pissed we blew that 3rd qtr vs UT cause now there's no margin for error.

LSU played at Lambeau 2 months ago, Bama played at Penn State in 2011, Auburn went to USC when they were still great. UF doesn't travel, but as I said has FSU every year and had Miami on the schedule annually for a while as well. And it's not like in those neutral site games they are ducking the top tier programs of the other conferences. They don't NEED to play teams out on the West coast, when the Big 10, 12, and ACC are much more accessible.

Your bringing up games from over 5 years ago :lol and Penn State hasnt been relevant in Lord knows how long. There's no reason why they cant do a Home in Home with a big ten or Pac12 team almost every year. Oregon didnt need to when they went to Dallas and UW sure as hell doesnt need it either

Mamba : You thinking we only lose 1 more game going into the bowl selection ?

Idk man. The defense is going to keep us in every game, but it's the same story our QB is abysmal. I'm worried about Saturday but if we get past that game I think we're going into Tally at 9-1. If A&M somehow wins the west, We obviously have a much better chance of winning the SEC against them vs Bama, but who knows. I'm just taking it one week at a time. Still pissed we blew that 3rd qtr vs UT cause now there's no margin for error.

Arkansas coming for that *** on Saturday :Nthat

Your bringing up games from over 5 years ago :lol and Penn State hasnt been relevant in Lord knows how long. There's no reason why they cant do a Home in Home with a big ten or Pac12 team almost every year. Oregon didnt need to when they went to Dallas and UW sure as hell doesnt need it either

You keep moving the goalposts, when they are doing home at home it's too long ago or teams that aren't necessarily who you want it to be. Just drop it, UW went with a Baylor-esque schedule this season which gives them no room for error. Oregon actually had some built up cache, and you're wylin if you think that year they played LSU wasn't necessary. When you have a 1 team conference you need a marquee OOC opponent especially the old BCS system. With the playoff a little more eye test is used.

You keep moving the goalposts, when they are doing home at home it's too long ago or teams that aren't necessarily who you want it to be. Just drop it, UW went with a Baylor-esque schedule this season which gives them no room for error. Oregon actually had some built up cache, and you're wylin if you think that year they played LSU wasn't necessary. When you have a 1 team conference you need a marquee OOC opponent especially the old BCS system. With the playoff a little more eye test is used.

I aint moving **** :lol you're bringing up **** from previous decades like that justifies their pussification.

You asked when did specific teams travel and I told you. There's future games scheduled as well. Why are you so mad? Huskies win their games they will get in, no need to worry. I'm not a conference homer, but reality is Pac-12 ain't won **** in 11 years. If you want to call it ***** maybe they should copy what the SEC is doing cause clearly it's worked for them. If you want real justification as to why nobody is coming to where ever the hell UW is located, it's because before this year y'all weren't worth anyone's time.

Last edited:
You asked when did specific teams travel and I told you. There's future games scheduled as well. Why are you so mad? Huskies win their games they will get in, no need to worry. I'm not a conference homer, but reality is Pac-12 ain't won **** in 11 years. If you want to call it ***** maybe they should copy what the SEC is doing cause clearly it's worked for them. If you want real justification as to why nobody is coming to where ever the hell UW is located, it's because before this year y'all weren't worth anyone's time.

I'm not a Husky fan :lol and i aint complaining. Just making an observation. I dont even know why i brought up Florida. They havent been worthwhile since a white male was running the white house

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom