OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

tbh

But the offers never came and Kiffin grew more desperate to get another chance, according to multiple people within the coaching search industry, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity so they could be candid about their opinions of him.

Though Kiffin frequently exaggerated other programs’ interest in him to those inside the football facility at Alabama, he only came close to getting one job — Houston, which had him as a finalist but chose Major Applewhite instead — before landing at FAU.

As it turned out, Kiffin’s cavalier attitude toward pushing boundaries in his one year at Tennessee, the train wreck ending at Southern Cal plus questions about his personal maturity (Kiffin’s divorce earlier this year didn’t help matters) had all conspired to leave such a negative impression on the industry that administrators largely shied away.

Though Kiffin’s name was brought up for multiple jobs across the last three years, nearly all of it was speculation and smoke rather than genuine interest in him. One person with knowledge of the matter, who had investigated Kiffin for a job, said reference calls to people who worked at USC and Tennessee basically rendered him unhireable.
laugh.gif

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ffin-florida-atlantic-after-alabama/95343870/

Arizona QB Anu Soloman announced he was transferring earlier today. I thought he would be the starter going into next season, but apparently Rich Rod told him otherwise. Whoever gets him will be getting a pretty good QB 

I was thinking if the Bills fired Rex Ryan whether or not he would ever consider going to coach college?

He doesn't really have any connections to that world but he has the personality and I think the gusto needed to do it. Would be a name I would consider going after if I were certain schools although I'm not really sure where he would fit.

He's an incredible DC, but I don't know if he can teach. I think he just maximizes great talent.

I was thinking if the Bills fired Rex Ryan whether or not he would ever consider going to coach college?

He doesn't really have any connections to that world but he has the personality and I think the gusto needed to do it. Would be a name I would consider going after if I were certain schools although I'm not really sure where he would fit.
Buddy played at OKST.  That could be a possibility if/when Gundy leaves, and if Rex is out of a HC job for some reason. 

Bruce Feldman [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BruceFeldmanCFB
BREAKING #CU defensive coordinator Jim Leavitt is going to #Oregon as the Ducks new DC gets a 4-year deal, source tells @FoxSports.

Bruce Feldman [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BruceFeldmanCFB
BREAKING #CU defensive coordinator Jim Leavitt is going to #Oregon as the Ducks new DC gets a 4-year deal, source tells @FoxSports.
Won't save them.

They play Nebraska, Wyoming, Rosen, and Rich Rod next year.

laugh.gif

If you knew the things SC boards used to say about Clay being "special" and only eating jello pudding it'd be an even better use of the gif.

Last edited:
Juju's leaning towards staying and is trying to convince his family and Adoree that both should stay a 4th year. Adoree's back and forth but leaning towards leaving and the coaches are trying to convince him to stay another year by putting him on offense a lot these last few games.

Money men are trying to convince both of them to go pro.

I think Adoree should go and Juju should stay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom