OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Talking bout Najee?

I'm of the SC fans that think it's gonna happen. Side note, under reported story: UCLA and Cal have been pushing him to leave the Pac 12, largely to you.

Last edited:
Why would either want to leave a Power 5 conference? Unless it's to join the Big 12, but Cal is a liberal school and they were the ones that were saying no to Baylor and BYU joining the Pac12 weren't they?

Why would either want to leave a Power 5 conference? Unless it's to join the Big 12, but Cal is a liberal school and they were the ones that were saying no to Baylor and BYU joining the Pac12 weren't they?
You misunderstood.

Some schools instead of recruiting players, try to convince the player to leave their conference and go play for another school they don't have to face. I wasn't talking about realignment.

HOUSTON, TX, Dec. 14, 2016 – American Heart Association (AHA) and title sponsor Marathon Oil Corporation announced today a powerhouse lineup of finalists for the 2016 Paul “Bear” Bryant Coach of the Year Award.  Representing the country’s finest college football coaches, award nominees include: Paul Chryst  (Wisconsin), P.J. Fleck  (Western Michigan), James Franklin  (Penn State), Clay Helton  (USC), Dana Holgorsen  (West Virginia), Mike MacIntyre  (Colorado), Nick Saban  (Alabama), Bob Stoops  (Oklahoma) and  Dabo Swinney  (Clemson).  The winner will be announced live on Jan. 11, 2017 during the awards banquet in Houston at the Toyota Center.

If Holgerson is on that list, then Fuente should be.

And is Najee even answering calls from UCLA and Cal?

UCLA was in the running for a while but their season was a disaster.

Cal is the hometown team, so yeah.

That was slightly rhetorical. Was more so asking how much of an effect could that even have. 

Still confused by how Bama is going to get Ruggs, Smith, Jeudy and Shavers...... aside from the obvious duffle bags, that makes no sense for those kids.

Mike Locksley and Chris Kiffin headed to FAU
is Locksley going with as OC?

Hell of a recruiting staff they've put together. If he can convince Ed O to come on as d line coach 
eek.gif

Charlie Strong: “I baked the cake at Texas. Now it’s Tom Herman’s job to put icing on the cake & win a lot of games."

Charlie Strong: “I baked the cake at Texas. Now it’s Tom Herman’s job to put icing on the cake & win a lot of games."

Dude had the worst winning percentage of all time at the University of Texas... I now doubt his baking skills as well.

Damn... If a now deleted accidental DM tweeted public is to be believed, Kiffin just snatched up Keynodo Hudson, USC's Florida recruiter. The bags are heavy.

Radi Nabulsi‏ @RadiNabulsi

BREAKING: #UGA confirms that Nick Chubb, Sony Michel, Davin Bellamy & Lorenzo Carter will stay for senior seasons

Back
Top Bottom