OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, you've had 4 and 5 stars for years.

The talent was never the problem at Stanford. It's Shaw calling draws on 3rd and 15.

Not talent like this though, we had three five stars on the o line and won two conference championships. Plus WR has always been a problem

Lulz @ UGA having any claim to RBU

Seriously, the hell are Chubb and Sony thinking coming back? Terrible decisions for both of those guys with injury history smh
Chubb playing with fire but maybe he didn't feel like he impressed enough to get into the top 3-4 rounds?
I guess, he nearly lost his leg last season. I wouldn't come back and play again for free, but that's just me. 

Yep... Looks like that official locked him up to them... That is a massive kid who could be a stud OT

Edit: Quite a few Michigan fans complaining because UGA may be adding one or two of his HS coaches to their support staff... Apparently they forgot about Bush SR and Partridge :rofl: ... I swear people STILL think Michigan is the only school that is "clean recruiting"... :smh:
LOL and fwiw we're not adding them to our staff per Poly Prep Head Coach

Kirby's 1st official class is better than any class Richt ever brought in, sheesh....and we're not done

View media item 2264668
In one year y'all going to be in the same situation tho

I support the U of M standing behind the player suspension, I only wish that they were able to suspend more. After watching them all season it would be for the best.

Son, you can't be throwing hooks like that at a woman no matter how much she pissed you off. It ain't like she is pointing a gun at him or something, Bob Stoops gonna have some explaining to do

Back
Top Bottom