OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just so we're clear on Bob Stoops...

Had Mixon on campus.

Claims to have had no knowledge of Westbrook smacking around his kids' mother.

Brought in DGB who got kicked outta school at Mizzou for shoving a girl down several flights of stairs...

Kept Frank Shannon around after he lost a Title IX suit over a sexual assault

Allowed Justin Chaisson to enroll in '09 even after he was arrested for kidnapping his girlfriend and threatening to kill her

Got Dusty Dvorcek a medical redshirt after he got hammered and beat the hell outta some dude at a bar...

Bob ain't messin around. :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong here...but he was arrested, tried, and convicted correct? Was it public knowledge that he assaulted a woman back then? If so...why does video suddenly incite such a riot?

If we knew he hit a girl then...even though we didn't see it...shouldn't he still have been kicked off the team? Just like the Ray Rice situation. 

If I read about a guy punching a girl in the face...he's a piece of ****. I don't need the video for me to feel that way. 

Just so we're clear on Bob Stoops...

Had Mixon on campus.

Claims to have had no knowledge of Westbrook smacking around his kids' mother.

Brought in DGB who got kicked outta school at Mizzou for shoving a girl down several flights of stairs...

Kept Frank Shannon around after he lost a Title IX suit over a sexual assault

Allowed Justin Chaisson to enroll in '09 even after he was arrested for kidnapping his girlfriend and threatening to kill her

Got Dusty Dvorcek a medical redshirt after he got hammered and beat the hell outta some dude at a bar...

Bob ain't messin around.
laugh.gif
I hope we all have a boss like Stoops in our lives 
laugh.gif
, you probably have to kill somebody to even be called into his office 

Correct me if I'm wrong here...but he was arrested, tried, and convicted correct? Was it public knowledge that he assaulted a woman back then? If so...why does video suddenly incite such a riot?

If we knew he hit a girl then...even though we didn't see it...shouldn't he still have been kicked off the team? Just like the Ray Rice situation. 

If I read about a guy punching a girl in the face...he's a piece of ****. I don't need the video for me to feel that way. 

I agree man. People just hate on other people just to hate. They hate the famous/popular athlete. Lebron said it best when they should just go back to their pathetic lives :lol:. This country used to be about learning from experiences (good and bad), and getting second chances. Now all anybody wants to do is bury somebody for the rest of the life for mistakes they've made. Let's make sure that people's lives are ruined and over by the age of 22.

Has Fournette skipping the bowl game to concentrate on the draft been dissected on here yet? I need some hot takes.

I agree man. People just hate on other people just to hate. They hate the famous/popular athlete. Lebron said it best when they should just go back to their pathetic lives :lol:. This country used to be about learning from experiences (good and bad), and getting second chances. Now all anybody wants to do is bury somebody for the rest of the life for mistakes they've made. Let's make sure that people's lives are ruined and over by the age of 22.

I don't think anyone is saying send him to prison for life but his actions were unacceptable. His second chance should be finding a job not being allowed to play football at Oklahoma. I would say it's unbelievable that Stoops let him stay on the team but this is becoming the norm.

Some other program would have just took Mixon.

Fournette needs to care of himself the school used him for 3 years and let him down.

Last edited:

The video has been held by the DA and local law agencies because they felt it wasnt a matter of public record... Finally was ruled that it was public record and now its released... The story has been out since the incident and been talked about on this forum for YEARS... Its not about "hating"... Its about how the program handled it... Outside of victimizing a child, assaulting a woman is an act I put in the no reason to do it category... Known women who have gone through it and I can only find extreme measures (life and death) where it is warranted... This video and the court records dont show this was the case... Being 18 years old isnt a good enough excuse

Glad people are finally seeing how big a scumbag Little Game Robert really is. I've been following OU most of my life and this guy is a scumbag of the highest order.

Y'all are sexist .. So because its a woman she shouldn't ever be hit even after starting it.. Yes he could've walked away in the first place , but at the end of the day she shouldn't have touched him first .. Itsthe principal

I agree man. People just hate on other people just to hate. They hate the famous/popular athlete. Lebron said it best when they should just go back to their pathetic lives
laugh.gif
. This country used to be about learning from experiences (good and bad), and getting second chances. Now all anybody wants to do is bury somebody for the rest of the life for mistakes they've made. Let's make sure that people's lives are ruined and over by the age of 22.
Bury someone for the rest of his life? People should go back to their pathetic lives?

Breh....

Let's pump the brakes for a bit. The fact that he was still allowed to stay at that school at the very least is disturbing, and to top it off he was allowed to still play football for them... that says something about that city and the university

Nobody said he should go to prison for life or anything like that... the female was wrong for hitting him and he was more wrong for using that much force

Last edited:
Y'all are sexist .. So because its a woman she shouldn't ever be hit even after starting it.. Yes he could've walked away in the first place , but at the end of the day she shouldn't have touched him first .. Itsthe principal

hope you don't have a female loved one ever have that happen to them.

If you can;t control yourself after a women pushed you and slapped you, then you're a chump.

If you can;t control yourself after a women pushed you and slapped you, then you're a chump.
Oh okay

Mixon video was disgusting. wow. he could've handled that much differently knowing his strength.

Saban is a genius. :lol:

brother: "Hey sis, why did he punch you and break 4 bones in your face? That doesn't seem right."

sister: "Oh, i pushed him a couple of times and tried to slap him."

brother: "Well, you shouldn't have done that. So i can understand why he tried to take your head off. Lesson learned, ok sis?"

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

:lol:

Dudes are soft these days if they try to justify hittin a woman. Like I said there's always one *** dude that does that

bb23f16f0e008728e2dd7be946100cb3.gif

Back
Top Bottom