OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of all of the fanbases that post in here, it's shocking that a Stanford fan is the most annoying one 
laugh.gif

BTW, in re: Adoree

He was going to come back but factors -- he received a top 20-45 draft grade, is 21+ years old (so he'd be 23 as a rookie), and had familial pressures -- ended up pushing him to declare. Also a feel that unless he showed out as a stud receiver he really had nothing left to show and could only risk injury.

Juju was the same deal but the family leaned on him more.

Both are projected 1st round picks which is surprising. Mama got a surprising (read somewhere 3rd-4th round grade) too apparently and was advised that coming back wouldn't improve his stock at all since physically he's basically what he will be.

So he wasn't going to come back lol.

Pretty much :lol:  Though all the things I read today said that he went back and forth and had initially decided to return then was talked out of it by cooler heads. Get yo money.

Udumb fans at it again

"But I hope when they flip to other schools they blow their ACLs"
"**** him. I am cool with petersen not making fake promises to a retarted kid to recruiting him. I wish Marlon and his family luck with their immigration status"
"Rumor is that Marlon Tui******u fa$#ed out to SC after reassuring everyone he was all UW, and instead of tweeting at him suggesting he light himself and his whole trash Oregon family on fire, the UW coaches are trying to keep it classy"

'crottin

I saw UW boards going off about a scoop that his brother got hooked up with a job and SC is unethically helping him and his family with immigration papers through a connect.

Dude is from American Samoa, the operative word being American. He's a citizen :lol:  

I haven't seen a fan base lose their minds like this since Kiffin burned down Knoxville.

You would think UW wasn't doing that with basketball :lol:

Miami fans and other fan bases do the same thing, Idk why you keep reading that stuff

"One guy said something on a message board. OMG Terrible fan base!"

Out of all of the fanbases that post in here, it's shocking that a Stanford fan is the most annoying one :lol:

You do.

Otherwise you wouldn't spend so much time on rival boards looking for **** to feed your ego.

DeMarco Artis is a talented kid, hope he ends up @ Oregon. Leavitt would take fill advantage of his ability to wreak havoc

Michigan just hired Greg Frey from Indiana to be Tackles and TE coach. Jay Harbaugh moved to RB Coach

Clemson is about to go steal Travis Etienne from LSU right out of their backyard. (possibly)

Didn't see that coming.

Also not going to flip the LB kid from Bama. And Willie Gay is prob gonna stay instate and go to Miss St. (always hard to get a kid out of there, let alone one who is already from Starkville) Their boards are in a tizzy to say the least.

Last edited:
BTW, in re: Adoree

He was going to come back but factors -- he received a top 20-45 draft grade, is 21+ years old (so he'd be 23 as a rookie), and had familial pressures -- ended up pushing him to declare. Also a feel that unless he showed out as a stud receiver he really had nothing left to show and could only risk injury.

Juju was the same deal but the family leaned on him more.

Both are projected 1st round picks which is surprising. Mama got a surprising (read somewhere 3rd-4th round grade) too apparently and was advised that coming back wouldn't improve his stock at all since physically he's basically what he will be.

Who has Jackson has a 1st round grade?

Back
Top Bottom