OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vato washed Gretzky's kid and got himself kicked out of Oaks Christian I think.

I was kind of looking forward to SC having a real Mexican QB...

I always thought Corrall was very white washed.

With the decommit, I hope this doesn't affect Jalen Hall coming to SC.

Jalen Hall is a lock. Assuming SC wants him...

The Corrall thing is interesting because SC has been on him and he was a presumed lock since 8th grade. And went to poly partly cuz of SC influence and ties. I'm curious where he ends up.

*EDIT*

Just read dawgs on top. That's a lot of good QBs in Athens. (Throws 9-3 joke off the backboard for someone to slam down)

Last edited:
Oh, the irony of the '18 cycle and UGA. You have the 2 top QBs and 3 of the top 6 (247's list) in your own backyard and it's looking like you're probably not going to land any of them, but you could possibly land a guy clear across the country. Good for UGA if they can swing it.

Gators better try to flip Emory Jones or something or they'll be left in limbo, Corral aint going there and neither is Fields. Ol horsemouth sucks at developing QB's and they see it.

Corral - UGA

Fields - FSU (sonofa*****)

Lawrence - Clemson

UGA gonna have 3 5* QB's on the roster, sheesh.

Kenyatta Watson has all the Georgia kids trending to FSU and Clemson because UGA wouldn't offer his son smh. If you don't know who he is, get familiar.

Out of left field USC is talking to fields and trying to get him to their QB camp. Also offered Jack Tuttle.

The Gators?!?!?!?!?
I hope so. This way, the Gaytors ease up on their press for Fields. MC would probably a True Freshman starter on that team lol.

Gators better try to flip Emory Jones or something or they'll be left in limbo, Corral aint going there and neither is Fields. Ol horsemouth sucks at developing QB's and they see it.

Corral - UGA

Fields - FSU (sonofa*****)

Lawrence - Clemson

UGA gonna have 3 5* QB's on the roster, sheesh.

Kenyatta Watson has all the Georgia kids trending to FSU and Clemson because UGA wouldn't offer his son smh. If you don't know who he is, get familiar.
I hope the Fields to FSU comes to fruition. By chance, where did you hear that? I'm still hopeful Vincent and Mitchell can be flipped (Not holding my breath. Although Mitchell can probably be worked on by friends/former teammates on the roster).

In any case, I was bit confused about the KW comment, because I didn't know he had a daddy with so much influence in the picture. That said, your statement makes a ton of sense because there seems to have been a ton of interest from Georgia kids of late, even outside of Grayson, which I was slightly baffled by since Kirby Smart just took the helm and I figured there'd be more interest to stay in state. Any links to some good reads on him?

I wish I could be a fly on the wall on some of these visits. I'm sure it would be a huge eye opener ...

Last edited:

Ol horsemouth

eek.gif
Plains white people are some of the ugliest people in the entire country 
sick.gif

At least his teeth aren't yellow in this pic tho 
laugh.gif

Nick Baumgardner‏Verified account @nickbaumgardner  13h13 hours ago
 Harbaugh says Michigan is looking at going to Paris, Normandy and London next spring.
 Nick Baumgardner‏Verified account @nickbaumgardner  13h13 hours ago
 Harbaugh says Michigan is going to ask Barack and Michelle Obama to be honorary captains in 2017.

Catching up on the thread.

Man the NCAA Football talk on the last page.

Game would've been dropping in about a month.
frown.gif

I remember Gunna blessing us with the roster link to with the player names that we had to put on flash drives to transfer to the PS3.

Good times.

Hope the game comes back in the next few years.

Kenyatta I & Murf have ( or had ) the UGA message boards & crootin fans in a tizzy lol

I understand why UGA didn't offer his son immediately & i also understand why FSU did. Doesn't hurt that KW I & II are originally from Florida either.

Gators are all in on Fields. Unless he gives them some indication that their time will be better spent elsewhere I doubt they ease up. They've allocated a lot to his recruitment just to back off now

View media item 2468538
Gerard Martinez (big SC recruiting insider) says a lot of former players and coaches have been calling him to throw shade at Corrall. Apparently it blindsided the current staff and was completely a one sided decision. I wonder if there's more to it than just he had a dope trip to Athens.

Back
Top Bottom