OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sick.gif
 kid's going to be sounding punch drunk come his SR year is FSU's OL keeps this up. 
 SB Nation CFB‏ @SBNationCFB  8h8 hours ago
 The story behind the famous Saban-Kiffin sideline blow up gives us the context we always needed. https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...chewing-alabama-offense-western-kentucky-game
 Saban and Kiffin's shouting match in the final moments of a 38-10 win over Western Kentucky in September 2016 was caught on camera and became a viral moment. Neither Saban nor Kiffin said publicly what caused the dustup, which occurred after a careless Alabama fumble led to a Western Kentucky touchdown in garbage time. Savage writes that Kiffin said into his headset "dumb players make dumb plays," which all the Crimson Tide coaches heard. Saban snapped back with "no, dumb offensive coordinators call dumb plays." There were probably a few expletives left out.

Last edited:

sick.gif
 kid's going to be sounding punch drunk come his SR year is FSU's OL keeps this up. 

Doubt he stays till his Sr year tbh. But yeah, regardless of how tough he is, he needs better protection (don't need to watch the clips, I've seen damn near everyone of his games). Ironically, his first highlight is where he "grew up" so to speak in the Ole Miss game. 

Last edited:
In a lot of cases the OL has done piss poor. And in a number of cases, Francois has held on to the ball (for whatever reason), WR running the wrong route, QB not processing things fast enough, not trusting what he sees, etc.) All in all everyone needs to do better to avoid him taking some of the unnecessary shots he takes.

For instance, that first hit he takes is just ridiculous. Basic foot placement/steps and technique from the OL and he doesn't get hit nearly as hard/flush (if at all)

But you got your LT/LG tripping over themselves like middle schoolers

Miami was trying to take my guy out tho :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
USC just got a commit from Justin Dedich. Say what you will about Helton, but he can recruit his *** off.

Also, interesting Corral comment from Garry Paskiewitz an ESPN college football writer:
Well it was certainly surprising news on a Saturday morning in June to hear that the USC quarterback commit had de-committed, and i'm sorry to see it because I think Corral is a good one.

But it's not entirely out of the blue. We had first heard a rumbling back in March that SC wasn't 100% set with Matt, and the only thing we were told is that SC was doing some checking after the incident that led to his departure from Oaks. We didn't hear anything more on it until the rumbling popped up twice in recent weeks. One of the times came when I was talking with Steve Clarkson about Matt's performance after his camp in San Diego, Clarkson said "It would be the biggest mistake for SC not to take him". 

It's not clear yet exactly what caused this to happen but for the report to come out that Matt would no longer be considering USC is an indication that the situation came to a head between the two parties. 

lol I mean he camped with SC last year and showed up to their camp again last week. He's been on campus a whole lot since last winter as well. And JT goes to Mater Dei. This isn't a pissing contest, but what's your point?

Mater Dei in da house [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

There's rumors from a lot of different places but I dont really want to post them up without confirmation.

Only thing for sure is that he yoked up wayne Gretzky's son for messing with his girl and when Oaks Christian tried to discipline him for it he wasn't with that noise and flipped to LB Poly. The reason he went to Poly was all because of Jalen Hall and the Hawkins kids and the USC connection. Saint Bonaventure would have made more sense as a transfer and is right by his crib but he was trying to build chemistry with the dudes he figured would be his teammates next year.

If you remember he didn't get an Opening invite initially because of behavioral concerns related to the Gretzky fight.

The rumors on his behavioral issues range from minor and petty to suspendable "whoa, red flag." Considering TMZ was all over him and we haven't heard any grotesque stories I'm guessing it's more minor than anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom