OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering Stanford rivals reporter said Daniels was heavily favoring Stanford after another visit last week I find that hard to believe.

Spurrier-Done.gif

Considering Stanford rivals reporter said Daniels was heavily favoring Stanford after another visit last week I find that hard to believe.
That's from an interview he did this afternoon. He was on SC's campus twice last week.

And, that's not even where my "he's leaning towards SC" comment comes from. Sure sounds like he's heavily favoring Stanford, though.

Last edited:

because a Stanford rivals reporter said he was leaning towards Stanford sold you?

Come on, you gotta be better than this

Huge year for Rich Rod. They need to win. Does he survive without going .500?

Could see Lane swoop in with some good talent available.

I'm not really seeing it physically with the Daniels kid to warrant the hype. 

Should be a solid college QB tho.  Would probably light it up at a place like OU. 

JT is filthy man. And he's about to be a junior. All the bags need to be used.

Michigan makes me nervous. Something about him and Harbaugh look right

Even getting to 4 W's is going to be a struggle with that schedule, i'd keep him as long as they show improvement this season.  Dude should have never dropped Casteel 
mean.gif

Lane seems to be persona non grata in the AD community right now, might take him a while at FAU to sniff another P5 job. 

I like the Johnson Jr. kid better for Michigan in 2019, and he should be in the fold as soon as they hire his father next January 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

The development of the youngest McCaffrey bro could be something to watch out for as well, but ultimately I'm thinking he's probably a WR or DB there if he decides to join his brother. 

Even getting to 4 W's is going to be a struggle with that schedule, i'd keep him as long as they show improvement this season.  Dude should have never dropped Casteel  
mean.gif

Lane seems to be persona non grata in the AD community right now, might take him a while at FAU to sniff another P5 job. 

I like the Johnson Jr. kid better for Michigan in 2019, and he should be in the fold as soon as they hire his father next January 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

The development of the youngest McCaffrey bro could be something to watch out for as well, but ultimately I'm thinking he's probably a WR or DB there if he decides to join his brother. 
I could not disagree more. I hated that 3-3-5 defense, and you can't allow the number of yds/pts that he did over a few seasons and keep your job. I wasn't expecting Bama numbers from our unit, but to be perennial bottom of the conference defensively was unacceptable.

As far as Rich Rod, I think a 5-6 win season is enough to keep his job for another season. Nobody here is expecting anything from the team this year, which will help RR fly under the hot seat locally for awhile 

Back
Top Bottom