OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How long are you gonna be over there?

I think the lack of college football will be easily offset by the ease and cost of intercontinental travel in Europe :lol:

Troll better. 

We're going to get half empty stadium shots next. 
Did you even attend Miami?
That doesn't work tho because homie didn't attend Furd himself either 
laugh.gif

He's an alum of the illustrious Sac St 
pimp.gif

That doesn't work tho because homie didn't attend Furd himself either 
laugh.gif

He's an alum of the illustrious Sac St 
pimp.gif

Oh lol 

I don't know the backstory. I was jumping in on the troll better sentence cause I was bored at work 
laugh.gif

I never picked them to win confence I picked them to wipe the floor with sc and beat udub at home but drop a random game here and there.

2018 this team has a chance at the playoffs though

I never picked them to win confence I picked them to wipe the floor with sc and beat udub at home but drop a random game here and there.

lets settle the bet right now. you win $500, i win $175. USC +14. Done?

This team is worse than last year's team and last year you lost to UW 44-6...

The "we'll definitely beat team A and B but lose to some random teams along the way" predictions are the best 
laugh.gif

Well I don't think they will win the conference so how is that a far fetched comment? They'll probably get washed by WSU and Utah 

"It’s probably the best academic school in the nation, in terms of football and academics. I think it scares off some of the receivers because of the offense they run, but I think it’s good, in the way that you get more one-on-one match-ups. They run the ball a lot, so it forces the defense to put everyone in the box and you’re one-on-one with the defensive backs, so I think that’s a positive.”

The "we'll definitely beat team A and B but lose to some random teams along the way" predictions are the best 
laugh.gif

Well I don't think they will win the conference so how is that a far fetched comment? They'll probably get washed by WSU and Utah 
Because predictions like that are the epitome of homer message board ****, and devoid of any logic. 

So you're going to beat the two best teams in the conference last year but lose to Wazzu and a Utah team that is once again breaking in a whole new O?

I guess you don't watch a lot of college football. If everything was chalk every year we would have 20 teams ready for the playoffs. 

But buzz is starting to trickle out from the camp, which ended Sunday in Thibodaux, La.

And it’s about Nebraska quarterback Tanner Lee.

“[Louisville QB] Lamar Jackson, UCLA’s Josh Rosen and USC’s Sam Darnold are great, but Tanner Lee was my favorite guy,” said Woo, who helps build the Senior Bowl roster and serves as a liaison between college programs and NFL coaching staffs.

Woo was on hand for the Manning Camp last week, where 43 of the nation’s top college quarterbacks worked out with Super Bowl-winning QBs Peyton and Eli Manning. Woo first saw Lee at the camp in 2015, when Lee was at Tulane. He stood out then, and he stood out more last week.
https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/n...qb-manning-camp-last-week-according-one-scout

Back
Top Bottom