Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

IMG_0223.jpg

WHAT? :lol:

If he didn't tell KP himself, then yeah that's pussyish :lol: KP doubled down by skipping the exit meeting and not checking Horny on it :rofl:

eh, it depends. if Willy was about to check into the game, and Horny was like "hey, tell KP to stop playing like a *****", then it's not a pussyish move. KP is the one being soft in that regard.

or maybe Horny never said that, and Willy made it all up :lol: who knows, who cares, just play.

Hate and saltiness LMAO. Don't think I ever said anything negative about Melo. One good season and hoodie summer videos got y'all mind all clogged up. Can't teach an old dog new tricks, but this what y'all wanna see every game....

Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Doxens love for Melo is reaching Amels love for Rose. Probably won't be here once Melo is traded. Gonna get himself some new Rocket red knee pads.

That's a reach. I don't cape for Melo, I just don't hate him every time someone posts something about him. I just laugh at all of your posts because it seems personal like Melo took the last bagel while you were in line. We might not be any better with Melo on the team, but I'm not about to act like he's a bum and we should trade him for half a chop cheese and a nutty.

If a player leads the team to a few straight championship appearances I wouldn't give a frogs fat *** the coach wasn't actually running the team.. :lol:

There's no reason for me to hate Melo at all. I actually think he's an elite offensive player whose a great 2nd or 3rd option. Pull up all my receipts of what I said about him.

But I'm ready to move on from him. Point blank. The relationship with Melo as a Knick hasn't worked. He is who he is and will never change. I don't want him to change as a player either.

Like a toxic relationship with a girl. Y'all could give yourselves a million reasons of why you should stay with her or a bunch of excuses of why it hasn't worked. The last 6+ years have been a mess. Yet you're still holding on. For what? The p***** isn't even that good, she just looks sexy. It's time to move on and start fresh.

I dont think anything ballinsam23 ballinsam23 has said was hate.

Melo always cooks off season. But in the end we always hover around 30 wins

Hoodie melo is cool but nothing to for me to be excited about

I know its just pick up but Melo looks really good. Looks to be in great shape, very lean. Hopefully he can ball out the first half of the season and we either have a great surprise season or his trade value soars...

Thjr looking real smooth and comfy out there too. :pimp:

Im not mad at what i seen so far with Frank Nt. He looks poised... anxious to see him in the preseason.

Again, this just some pick up run, but not bad.

Hasn't a broken system been in place for the past few seasons? Horny has the reigns we'll see what he implements and how Melo fits in if he chooses to incorporate him.

Back
Top Bottom