Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

KP kept the team alive even though he took bad forced shots

Doncic is the real deal. Only at 18. Let's see what can he do against a strong team like Spain

That right there is the problem..so I guess now the only solution is..for him to have an "accident" :evil::evil::evil::evil::
Yeees definitely either Dolan sells or gets into an unfortunate "accident" lol us Knicks fans suffered long enough

ESPN ranked Melo 64th and Oak is filing a civil suit against Dolan and MSG. Hopefully this, plus how much the rockets sold for would entice Dolan to entertain offers for the Knicks.
ESPN full of ish and Oak has my support all the way..Dolan is a piece of garbage..read what I quoted above..Exactly what I was thinking for so long, should sell or get into an "accident" :lol: we got so many MOBS in NY and MAFIA that can whack em, at least one of em gotta be a Knicks fan lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can see Steph signing with Brooklyn... unfortunately.

I would love for him to sign with us. Steph is my personal favorite player of all time.

I dont know if the relationships are there tho...

Melo being ranked that low is ridiculous. But like a bunch of dudes said, hopefully this puts melo in his bag.

pleaaaaase tank this year

another future star like luka doncic would be so so good for the future

Back
Top Bottom