Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

If KP was the aggressor there would be some serious chemistry and locker room issues with this team imo. The keys will eventually be given to him and I think he knows that.

NAME ONE PLAYER WHO CAME IN HIS ROOKIE YEAR HOT DOGGIN SHOW BOATING AND GETTING UP INI EVERYONES FACE YEAR 1... FOH

KP GOT HEART

its people like you that don't read well and go 0-100 for no reason. no one said anything about on court antics or show boating that you're describing. i said "kill instinct" like kobe or russ or even melo. they've all shown AGGRESSION since their rookie years, whereas KP is still very passive. in the aspect that i was referring too, there are many many players in addition to those three that have shown that fire to win from their first seasons.
Kobe only avg 15mpg his rookie year so he was being aggressive from da bench :smile: jk

Last edited:
Carmelo isn't going to allow KP to be that aggressive this early. I think he would have to leave or retire for that to happen unfortunately.

i think half way thru this season KP will get more aggressive on both sides of the ball once the bully mentality rubs off on him from noah (i think noah is gonna play a BIG part in KP development as a whole). thts the problem with most euro players...most of em are soft bc they are babied to no end.

Back
Top Bottom