Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

This doesn't only fall on Melo.

Wild play, lack of cohesion, by most of our guys cost us. Looked like preseason hiccups to me.

Hope within the next 5 games they get a good grasp of their role.

I like Rose movement though

And Noah's willingness to run the court

Pookie is a bigger Zoe god than Jerome James. Dude shot 50℅ from the field and defended well for 15 games and got that contract. Now the coaching staff feels like we have to play this schmuck 30 minutes a night because he's getting paid well.

Last edited:
what a horrible, winnable game.

Rose / Melo / KP got torched by Ish Smith / Morris / Tobias.
embarrassing.

Rose isnt the playmaker type, he gave up 2 layups trying to pass while in air... yuck.
Melo got stuck in a 1 v 1 battle with Morris. immature.
KP looked lost & relied on his jumper, like he didnt have a height advantage over everyone. cmon son.

that 4th Q offense was CRINGE worthy.
holiday's nice, pookie play like a Div3 with confidence of a HOFer. SMH
rotation is suspect, still. lots of easy fixes tho.

Harden gonna get 50 - 20 - 10 & Ryan Anderson gonna put up 25+
we'll be 1-3, but the sky isnt falling... yet.
:\

Last edited:
Games like these are when I wish we had Kawhi or hell even PG instead of Melo. He's just too much of a ball stopper man.

Pookie needs to be benched until he gets his **** together.

Last edited:
Games like these are when I wish we had Kawhi or hell even PG instead of Melo. He's just too much of a ball stopper man.

200w.gif

Exactly lol.

Anyway, Melo really pissed me off tonight. He started 7/10 and ended like 8/16. Only 2reb and 1 assist. Unacceptable. I expect a much better performance tomorrow versus Houston.

Until the team finds their chemistry and the rotation gets worked out, players are going to resort to bad habits when games get tough.

We gon be aight but I expect to be thoroughly annoyed by this squad until they figure it out.

Ya'll sleeping on Kawhi :lol:

This dribble in one spot, basic crossover pull up, take 15 seconds off the shot clock, holding the ball, cant finish a layup ball stopper wont get us where we want to go. Phil thinks Melo is the Kobe or MJ of the triangle and its not even close.

Last edited:
Ya'll sleeping on Kawhi :lol:

This dribble in one spot, basic crossover pull up, take 15 seconds off the shot clock, holding the ball, cant finish a layup ball stopper wont get us where we want to go. Phil thinks Melo is the Kobe or MJ of the triangle and its not even close.

Nobody is sleeping on Kawhi. Kawhi plays for the Spurs and is never going to pull on a Knicks uniform. We're 3 games in with an obvious lack of chemistry. Things will get better. :lol:

We just out here looking like any old average NBA team with no identity.

It was hard to watch some of it.

The lack of defense is appalling.

Not only was the defense horrible, but scoring 10 points in the 4th ain't gonna win any games either.

Back
Top Bottom