Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

i wish i had a change of clothes so i can leave from work to the game... ticket prices are not bad the day of... next time though

Horny checked Melo real quick last night with the lack of D

That's good. No ego should be safe 
This is indeed a promising sign.............not even Woody benched Carmelo when Melo was slacking on D during their 54 win season, and we all know on the stories/reports of how Woody "pushed" Carmelo to be a better defender.

2nd game of a back to back.... :smh:

I won't comment anything but I'll hope for the best

Last edited:
Rockets will try to run us off the floor. Watch backdoor cuts and cover the 3PT line, and it could still be a game in the 4th quarter.

No point in trying to keep harden off the FT line. He'll get his 8-10 attempts regardless of how you defend him.

At least they're coming off a back to back against cleveland. GIves us a glimmer of hope.

Hornacek better tighten the rotations tonight and stagger better if he wants us to have a chance

Hornacek obviously doesn't even have the rotations figured out yet the way he's been experimenting thus far.

He played N'Dor in the 1st half yesterday and Willy in the 2nd (Neither of which looked good)

2nd unit got A LOT of playing time together last night (More than they should've)

He tried out Lance with crunch time squad hoping to get him going (Got plenty of open looks and missed)

KP got pulled early and didn't see very much time in general for whatever reason

I ain't sweatin' nothing yet because I still think when we figure it all out (if we do) we'll be really competitive every night

If Kuz can't get off the bench against a terrible defensive 3 point shooting team like Houston he never will. This is his type of game to excel in

i feel like some of yall dont understand the game of basketball sometimes :lol:

like i posted last night, Harden will get 50 / 20 & Anderson / Gordon will get 25+
the Rockets were competitive last night vs the Cavs. theyll wash us tonight.
the only reason Lance got KPs minutes was because KP was too slow guarding Harris / Morris & KP too small vs Drummond.

looking forward to Friday tho. both teams will be playing A1.
hopefully Melo / KP play efficient.
1-4 wont look good to start

Hornacek said the defense has to improve.
Noah said the defense has to improve.
Rose said the defense has to improve.

Let's see if it actually improves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom