Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

yo, KP's defense overrated.
he only relies on his length, pause.

+ Sasha getting PT vs this Rockets team?? wut are yu dewing hornachek

Had to turn it off. This coach is a absolute clown until proven otherwise. Playing the likes of Sasha and Ndour over Baker and Kuz is puzzling to say the least. KP looking lethargic as ever and a complete turnstile on defense, Melo being Melo, this god awful team defense. Just can't support this **** at all. If these dudes don't care why the hell should I waste my time. Shout out to Rose for actually showing up tonight

Last edited:
I use to defend Carmelo for most of his Knicks tenure, but this is the first time I've been pissed off at Carmelo for 2 games straight 
mad.gif

mean.gif

I use to defend Carmelo for most of his Knicks tenure, but this is the first time I've been pissed off at Carmelo for 2 games straight  >:   :smh:

Absolutely. He needs to play defense. There's no excuse for his lack of it.

Yall look like complete trash lol 

My dude Porzingis deserves better. 

Last edited:
Absolutely. He needs to play defense. There's no excuse for his lack of it.
More than that, he needs to play like HE GIVES A DAMN.

On offense, he's been ******** the bed even worst........and Derrick Rose has been trying to push us back into this game while Carmelo bricks us out of it.

I guess if we're gunna tank, might as well do it with players that can be entertaining and provide name recognition rather that complete scrubs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom