Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

**** THE BULLS MAN **** WADE KNICKS BYKE WE RATTLIN' OFF 8 STRAIGHT I'M CALLING IT KNICKSTPE WE MEN D ROSE MELO KP PLAYOFFS TITLE RUN WHOOOOOOO!!!

32 assists & only 5 turnovers tonight. :pimp:

Wish our defense & rebounding was better but a W is a W. Great win vs a hot Bulls team.

Would've like to see KP out there even with the 5 fouls.

You called out the team for not looking for him, everyone took that to heart and KP had one of the best games of his career....let his finish it out.

That's valuable experience.

am I the only one willing to let those last two games slide, because of how well this game was? Whew

Porzingis: 27 PTS, 5 REB

Melo: 25 PTS, 6 REB

Noah: 16 PTS, 9 REB

Rose: 15 PTS, 11 AST, 7 REB

smokin.gif

Would've like to see KP out there even with the 5 fouls.

You called out the team for not looking for him, everyone took that to heart and KP had one of the best games of his career....let his finish it out.

That's valuable experience.
It was great to see a team seeing one of their own players losing confidence, and they all took a concentrated effort to get KP involved early-and-often to regain his confidence.

When this team plays up to their potential. We so dope though
The coaching staff needs to get game footage of that game, copy it like 30+ times........and replaying it every single time they review game tape whenever the Knicks decide to revert to being ****.

This game reminds that what they are suppose to be

Porzingis: 27 PTS, 5 REB
Melo: 25 PTS, 6 REB
Noah: 16 PTS, 9 REB
Rose: 15 PTS, 11 AST, 7 REB

:smokin

You feel me? Lol We complaining about who should be in when we just won convincingly by 13. Porzingis would have been in if he didn't have 5 fouls with 7:30 to go. The last 5 closed strong...you ride that out sometimes.

Anyway, back to those stats. The balance! This team is so talented and once they learn each other and find their spots, it's gonna be beautiful stuff to watch. DRose looked great today. I love his aggression and penetration...no one can stay in front of him. No reason for him to ever have 2 assists In a game. KP looked amazing. Melo "washed" with 25/6/5 lol.

This team gon be aight. Big early win for us

Last edited:
Jennings ain't score much but had some dimes.

I just don't understand how they could weather a storm like that, and gain cohesiveness, then the next game just seem like they never played a day together.

It's been like this with the Knicks for YEARS. I don't get it.

But we have lots of talent. So let's hope the chemistry between Noah and Rose from chi carries over here.

They need to continue to feed the beast we call Porzingis

Like a lot. The man is a walking mismatch.

Rose might not average 25 plus like he once did. But I believe if he didn't have as much scorers as we have, he'd drop 25 ppg.

JOAKIM NOAH!!!

Son....

This dude did EVERYTHING today

If we had Lopez instead this would have been an L

Son was singlehandedly 80% of the heart, activity, and fight in the team. This team would have been stagnant on offense without him.

Our bench is so butt and KOQ needs to step it the F up. Hornacek was forced to play Joakim extended mins because this and son had the highest +/- in the game (usually a tricky stat but this time it was easy to predict before i checked.)

Melo still has to show me more before I get off the the SlanderRover. The expending of energy creating and working for tough shots isn't needed anymore, so let me see you play more D, set more screens, and get more big time rebs. And play within the flow of the offense.

Last edited:
Imo our x-factors going forward are Melo and KOQ.

KOQ because our bench is so abysmal and someone's going to need to let Noah rest so he doesn't break down.

Hopefully Hornacek also figures out a better rotation to stagger lineups. Because that 2nd unit lineup is struggle city. Seems we need one of Rose, Melo, or Porzingis in at all times. Or Lee+Noah. It's just tough because it's apparent we need to cut our rotations, but we have a lot of injury prone dudes. Dilemma for the coach.

Back
Top Bottom