Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

He will.

It was the negligence of Chicago's medical staff that lead to all those injuries (except the fractured face).

You talk about Chicago's medical staff contributing to Rose's injuries...............forgets about the Knicks medical staff's history with player injuries :smh:  

Our medical staff is reggie but The Bulls staff is even worse.

They never treated his ankle injuries correctly, which caused him to put too much pressure on his knees, leading to the ACL tear.

That's totally incompetent.

There was an article on how the Bulls Medical staff was negligent in treating DRose ankle injury which led to his knee problems.

Phil, Rambis, and Sasha have all the pull in this organization.
intelposts100823_isiah_560.jpg

There was an article on how the Bulls Medical staff was negligent in treating DRose ankle injury which led to his knee problems.

I remember that one

Derrick told Jimmy to see his personal doctor, not team doctor

There def were dudes making depth charts and getting hype about BJ, Pookie, Kuz, Hernangomez, KOQ. Thinking they'd be a good second unit. Then add Baker to that

Last edited:
I know most of you guys would've hated this but just imagine BJ, Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith being in our second unit. There is no doubt they would've got to the other teams mentally and probably us too.

I know most of you guys would've hated this but just imagine BJ, Lance Stephenson and JR Smith being in our second unit. There is no doubt they would've got to the other teams mentally and probably us too.
fixed that for you my guy.

I know most of you guys would've hated this but just imagine BJ, Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith being in our second unit. There is no doubt they would've got to the other teams mentally and probably us too.

I'm too young to have an anuerysm

There def were dudes making depth charts and getting hype about BJ, Pookie, Kuz, Hernangomez, KOQ. Thinking they'd be a good second unit. Then add Baker to that

If Kuz and Baker got tick our bench would actually be decent.

I think both deserve a shot but it isn't a given that they can go out and look like they belong in the NBA against good teams

i was one of the few who didnt want to sign lance... i didnt think he was a great player and thought we can use that money on someone else... i put him in that same category with dwill and arron like i dont care if they dont resign with us

Lance thomas got the most awkward game in the NBA... really no reason he should see the floor.

BJ/KO/BILLY/KUZ/BAKER should be our bench. End of story.

The loyalty to play certain guys because of triangular reasons is infuriating. If they not producing, they not playing. Why can't it be that simple? Oh yeah we the knicks.

Those 5 guys on the floor at the same time would be a little bit of a mess but theyve all showed they can mix it up with the starters. Lets get creative. but at the same time, lets not play ourselves and act like LT and Sasha are giving us great minutes. Someone get in touch with Horny and make it happen.

I think both deserve a shot but it isn't a given that they can go out and look like they belong in the NBA against good teams

Well never know unless they actually get a chance to play and develop. If our bench wasn't so dreadful I wouldn't even complain but we absolutely need those guys

Back
Top Bottom