Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Noah's been active on the boards & his passing has been good.

Couldn't make a layup if it was an 8ft rim tho :lol:

Noah's passing is fool's gold. In the playoffs that all goes to ****

They will shut down all passing lanes and dare him to shoot. Which is why I like that he's making attempts to score now so he can gain confidence on that end.

He needs to want to shoot that open jumper or attack the hoop, or else in the playoffs the offense will stall when he has the ball in the high post.

Last edited:
What annoys me is when Noah takes it up the court. He doesn't actually do anything with it ever. He literally just dribbles up the court and passes it off. Like *** just give it up to a guard so they can get up quicker and set up some type of offense earlier.

What annoys me is when Noah takes it up the court. He doesn't actually do anything with it ever. He literally just dribbles up the court and passes it off. Like *** just give it up to a guard so they can get up quicker and set up some type of offense earlier.

It's literally the most annoying thing ever. 7 out of 10 times he just gives it to the player who's next to him, 3/10 times it's a turnover.

How no nba coach has shut down that tendency yet is beyond me.

It's literally the most annoying thing ever. 7 out of 10 times he just gives it to the player who's next to him, 3/10 times it's a turnover.

How no nba coach has shut down that tendency yet is beyond me.
Also can't stand it when commentators be like "Noah's one of the rare bigs who has the ability to dribble the ball up the court"

Kyle Lowery stays barking at the official and gets no T 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom