Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Rose is definitely coasting.

You either gotta get him mad or its gotta he a meaningful game. Annoyed being a fan

Rose is definitely coasting.

You either gotta get him mad or its gotta he a meaningful game. Annoyed being a fan

I just want him to dunk on somebody's ******* head

He definitely still can which annoys the hell out of me :smh: frustrating as hell man

Jennings had two good games now y'all want him to start? :lol: Don't worry, he'll go back to shooting off balance 28 footers in no time.

ndnhmyw43txx.png

Squad

From the beginning of the season, I looked at Courtney Lee and I looked at Justin Holiday and I thought to myself, why not go small and play them together.

Hopefully the Knicks keep going to that lineup

how good can that dinner possibly be? give you a couple of hot dogs and some fruit roll ups for dessert

dont think yall giving enough credit to lance thomas' sprainked ankle for keeping him out the game.

next game, he'll play 30 mins against tobias and marcus and get lit up, while making it easy for them on defense because they don't have to guard him.

welcome to knicks basketball.

Ehh Lebron's boys need to fall back playing the race card. A large amount of their success is thanks to knowing arguably the GOAT. Anyone with a functioning brain would succeed being in their situation. His "crew, boys, team, fam" w.e you wanna call it is all the same thing. Nothing wrong with calling them "posse", grow up. Phil still needs to keep his opinions to himself though and just worry about the Knicks.

Also in terms of Rose, he's 27 years old. After 3 knee surgeries he's not gonna go out there tryna bang on dudes and risk cutting his career even shorter. On a one year deal before his last big contract he's gotta play it smart in his situation, too bad he still cant hit a floater or get any of his teammates involved.

Last edited:
not too worried about rose... i just hope we throw the max at cp3 in the summer and he takes the deal

iHustle, u were in section 209?

I was in 208, right next to the clappers. Caught tickets for 50 bucks.
smokin.gif
I was 209!

Row 5. Seats 1 and 2 

\

Undefeated at teh Garden bruddas. Holla at me 
nthat.gif

I plan to take my sister to a game when she comes home from school this holiday season. Lemme know which game I should buy tic for!

Last edited:
phil. keep your goddam mouth shut.

the team doesnt need any more distractions. you would think head of operations understands this.

just very dissapointed with his handling of everything so far. ego is a helluva drug

:lol: @ benching Rose.

Y'all dudes quick to convince yourselves of anything.

anyone trying to convince themselves that jennings should start over rose is nuts.....

I think Rose can average 20 a game coming off the bench. If I'm crazy for believing that so be it. Will he get benched ? Hail nah but a role for him where he just scored would be ideal for him and the team
Like I said yall dudes will convince yourselves of anything.

All of a sudden Rose would be best as the 6th man :lol:

What did Phil say now in the media?

tombout lebron's friends and partners as a "posse"

i can def see why people would be upset, but lebron definitely finessed the cavs so his people could eat

phil needs to shut up
I don't get it :lol:

Posse being used is the problem?

Are we in 1980s NYC now? My posse!, my posse! Posse on broadway :lol:

Also, ftr, **** LeBron and his ***** *** posse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom