Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Carmelo on George Karl: "I'm past being disappointed... I just hope he finds happiness. Hopefully his book will bring him happiness."

Carmelo Anthony was pleased old teammates like JR & Kenyon stuck up for him. "I never knew I was a - what's the word? - conundrum," he said

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I liked what I saw from KOQ and Willy. We desperately need our bigs to step up to give some space for our playmakers.

Rose has been our X-factor up until this point of the season, when healthy. We should've won maybe 3-4 more games. The team is a lot better than what many give credit for.

Carmelo on George Karl: "I'm past being disappointed... I just hope he finds happiness. Hopefully his book will bring him happiness."

Carmelo Anthony was pleased old teammates like JR & Kenyon stuck up for him. "I never knew I was a - what's the word? - conundrum," he said
Classy response from a piece of **** hood rat who is fat selfish and should be traded

Crowd was effing lit when Baker came in.

It felt great being at a game that you never really felt was in question. It wasn't even Knicks defense that did them in either. The Magic took some bad *** shots. We need to play them more often.

Classy response from a piece of **** hood rat who is fat selfish and should be traded

Hope Karl rots in hell

Let be objective for a minute in here
While Karl went wayyy over the line with his comments, you honestly don't believe there's any truth to what he said about Melo and defense and JR about chucking shots up?

Let be objective for a minute in here
While Karl went wayyy over the line with his comments, you honestly don't believe there's any truth to what he said about Melo and defense and JR about chucking shots up?

No one said he isn't entitled to his opinion. But the outrage is warranted. You don't bring a person's personal life into this. At the end of the day, this is basketball. & should be left at that. He's clearly a bitter old man who can't let go of the past. Which is sad.

I still blame Karl. Probably his way coaching. A.I. era no one listening ****head coach especially a white one.

College Melo looked more of a system player tho

No one said he isn't entitled to his opinion. But the outrage is warranted. You don't bring a person's personal life into this. At the end of the day, this is basketball. & should be left at that. He's clearly a bitter old man who can't let go of the past. Which is sad.

Agreed 100%.

Back
Top Bottom