Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Me neither. I'm very happy to have be wrong about KP originally, and Jennings. His game has really come a long way. He's a perfect fit. I will however take full credit for KOQ. :lol:

First American curse word that you learned in a locker room?
"F---." But since I've been in New York, my favorite is [in a New York accent], "The f--- outta heeeya!"

Do you feel like a New Yorker yet?
I'm getting there. My vocabulary is getting there too. Some slang that I say, the guys just laugh like crazy.

What's your favorite New York slang?
"Dead a--, B!"

:rofl:

I'm really looking forward to the Knicks game on Sunday. The Celtics is a very fair test to see where they at.
Beyond hyped. I wouldn't even mind opening up a NT Knicks fb chat so we can all hear each other's reactions in real time

5ecf02_d2dee772bf874db0aa2d7f6d54a291b2~mv2.jpg

http://bit.ly/2i3EYBy

Last edited:
I wonder if in the future they'd be able to make shirts that can play gifs in th front. I'd wear a shirt that'd play the KP 'F outta hea' gif in the front

First American curse word that you learned in a locker room?
"F---." But since I've been in New York, my favorite is [in a New York accent], "The f--- outta heeeya!"

Do you feel like a New Yorker yet?
I'm getting there. My vocabulary is getting there too. Some slang that I say, the guys just laugh like crazy.

What's your favorite New York slang?
"Dead a--, B!"

:rofl:
Bruh.:rofl:

Love this dude.

Last edited:
I think I made up my mind. The next Knicks game ima see in person is against the Bucks. Hopefully no one gives a **** about the Bucks so I can get good seats.

We beat Boston and I'm def gonna start looking for tickets :smokin I said I wouldn't consider payin for tics until we were .500 or better...

I think I made up my mind. The next Knicks game ima see in person is against the Bucks. Hopefully no one gives a **** about the Bucks so I can get good seats.

I do this with the nets :lol:

Nets vs Sixers, court side is about $200

But at the garden is $5,000

I would love to go to a knicks game but those damn prices, so i always end up going to Nets. Hate the team but i enjoy any basketball game when im very close

Back
Top Bottom